Should she just tear the ropes
Or hang in a little bit tighter?

...

But where's the sense?

_______

As the young lady with shiny beach waves was approaching the big gate, she did not even had to ring, the gates opened automatically inviting her in, like the host would welcome her with spread arms.

But since the young master was nowhere to be seen, it looked like he wanted to meet her inside of his apartment.

"Kim Taehyung, you .... I just wanted to meet you for a second, and you let me walk through your whole property until I enter your mansion... Ugh... why is the sun shining so brightly today?"

A rhetorical question which nobody could and would answer her.

From afar Louise could spot a small little brown ball which was running towards her direction through the well cut green grass...

"Oh my God, where is this cute little fluffy puppy coming from?"

Finally a smile was seen on Louise's face, and what a bright smile.
Thank God, Louise loved dogs, and if there were extra cute ones all her worries could be forgotten.

"Bark bark!"

[ she knelt down to pat the dog ]

"Aw, hello little cutie pie! Wow, you're so adorable!"

"Bark!"
The dog barked excitedly wiggling its little tail.

Oh, how happy that little animal was, seeing Louise as happy as the owner himself.
The lady was so carried away by the sweet puppy, that she almost forgot why she actually has come here.

"You truly do enjoy yourself right now, don't you?" The seemingly flawless guy asked her while having both of his hands in his white trouser pockets.

As Louise looked up to notice Taehyung in his light blue shades standing in the sun, her smile faded away. She stood up, fixed her purse and put one strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I didn't come to play along today..." an unusual serious tone left her mouth.

"I didn't expect you to play along..." As Taehyung was about to put another strand of hair carefully behind her ear, his hand was blocked by Louise's wrist.

"Cut it off Taehyung, I don't want to be touched by you..." Harsh words escaped out of her mouth.
Like sharp knives...

_______

Sweetness

-|-

Bitterness

Two worlds

-|-

Far apart
-
But at the end
They can turn into each other
So unimaginably fast...

_______