Chapter 21

1 week later

I wake up before Steven, and smile to myself. I roll over, and lay on top of him, gently. I kiss both his eyes, and then his lips. He smiles before he opens his eyes, and i giggle.

"That's my idea of a fucking perfect way to wake up." Steven smirks, wrapping his arms around me.

I laugh. "I just thought you would wake up faster if I did that."

Steven kisses me, running his hands down my body. "Anything having to do with you would wake me up in an instant, baby."

I chuckle, rolling back over. "Let's just get ready for the day. Hurry up, I have a surprise for you."

I shot out of bed, and quickly got dressed, throwing my hair up in a messy bun, beating Steven's time by a lot considering he was still in the bed, smiling my way.

I winked seductively at him, before I left the bedroom. I walked quickly into the living room, sat down on the couch, opening up, and logging in to my laptop.

About fifteen minutes later, Steven emerged from the bedroom, with a smirk on his face.

"So what's the surprise?" He asked, plopping down close next me.

I smiled back, and showed him my computer screen. It was a blank Word doc.

He rose an eyebrow, looking confused. "This is my surprise???"

I laughed. "No, it's not. I just wanted to get you in here fast so we could start wedding planning."

Steven chuckled, "I shoulda known...you're very sneaky, babe."
I glared at him.

He smiled, put his arm around me, pulling me close, and kissed my forehead. "But I'm so excited to wedding plan with you."

I smirked triumphantly. "I know you are."

Steven smirked, and we got started.

"Okay, how many people are we inviting?" I asked.

"Well, my kids, the band, your friend, Grant....i mean, is there really anyone else??"

I sighed. "My grandparents..I don't have parents to invite.."

Steven looked at me solemnly, and hugged me to him tighter.

"I will pay to bring your grandparents out here for the wedding."

I looked at Steven, my eyes starting to brim with tears. "You would?"

Steven laughed. "Of course..now don't start crying now. Save it for the wedding."

I laughed in response, looking back at the computer. "Okay, we also need to figure out the color combinations, the caterer, the venue, and flowers. Flowers are important."
Steven smiled. "Whatever you say. What about your dress and my tux?"

I thought for a minute. "That's up to you to do. All I ask, is that you get one that coincides with the color theme, please."

Steven fake-pouted. "What, you don't trust my judgement??!"

I laughed, kissing his nose. "Of course I do...trust you. I don't know about your judgement."

Steven smirked at me. "Well iI'll prove that my judgement is perfect."

"Okay, babe."

"So what are the colors for the wedding?" he asked after a moment.

I thought for a couple minutes before answering: "Lavender and silver."

******

A/N This is definitely a filler chapter, because the next chapter's going to be longer and stuff is gonna get crazy. I'm updating because I probably won't be able to til at least tuesday or wednesday, but I will update this coming week.!!

Love you guys!! xx

And on a sidenote: I don't know if you guys saw my status on here, but if I wrote an Adam Levine fanfic, who would read it? Comment below, please or message me on here, because I want to write it, but then I don't because what's the point if no one will read it? But, I have a lot of plot ideas for it...anyhoo, let me know what you guys think.