Chapter 4

"Your parents? Wow. You look just like them.." Steven spoke softly.
I sat down next to him on the couch, and took a deep breath.
"I know that...they were the best."
I couldn't help but start crying. Steven's arm slid around me, pulling me to his chest.
"Sssh...it's okay, it's okay.." Steven comforted.
"My parents...they, um..they were murdered right in front of me when I was 14."
I wiped my eyes, and looked up at Steven who had a look of shock and horror on his face.
He grasped my face softly, and kissed me.
"I'm so sorry..I can't believe you had to watch that. Now I understand why you're so closed off.."
I managed a smile. "Yeah..but the killer was never caught. He's still out there, and I don't know what to do."
Steven's grip tightened around me protectively.
"I feel like there was something my mom wasn't telling me the last days before she died.."
"Why do you think that?" Steven asked.
I let out a sigh. "I don't know. But I wanna figure it out. I just have this feeling..so i decided to do something about it. My grandparents are sending the last of my parent's things here from London. They should be here next week."
"Lana, baby, whatever you think, I will be there with you 100%."
I kissed Steven's nose. "Thank you."
"Lana, there's something I wanna ask you." Steven said with a cute grin.
I cuddled closer to him. "What?"
"I'm really enjoying spending time with you, and I wanna get to know you more..do you want to be mine, sugar?"
I giggled, and I felt a blush spreading to my cheeks.
"Really? Are you sure? I just dropped a giant bomb on you..feel free to run now if you want..get out while you can." I smirked.
Steven caressed my cheek. "I'm pretty sure."
"Okay."
Steven kissed my forehead softly. "I have the most beautiful girl to myself.."
I chuckled. "Oh-"
Suddenly, my phone rang.
I picked it up, and answered it.
"Hello?"
I couldn't hear a voice at the other end, it was silent.
I hung up, confused.
"I guess it was a wrong number.." I said.
Steven smirked. "Maybe it was Grant playing a joke.."
I laughed. "Maybe."
Just then, Steven's phone rang.
I rolled my eyes, as he picked it up.
"Yeah, okay. Sounds cool. I'll be right there.."
After a minute, he hung up.
Steven stood up off the couch, and held out his hand.
I stared up at him, and bit my lip. "What?"
"Lets go." He replied.
"Where?"
"The recording studio. The guys want to get together, and try and write." Steven grabbed my hand, pulling me off the couch, and encircling his arms around my waist.
"The guys...as in: the rest of Aerosmith?" I asked, stunned.
"Yep." He responded playfully.
"Are you sure? They might not like me."
"I think they'll like a fiery, British woman.." Steven chuckled lightly.
I sighed. "Are you trying to make fun of me because I have an accent?"
"Not at all, baby." Steven kissed me lightly on the lips.
I melted under his heavenly kiss, and gave in.
"Okay, fine. I'll come with you."
"Yes!!!" Steven exclaimed.
I giggled, and grabbed my bag.
~~~

We arrived at the studio about 20 minutes later. I took a deep breath before I got out of the car.
Steven grabbed my hand and we walked inside.
We made our way down the hallway to the room that was marked 'Reserved'.
Steven opened the door, and there sitting on the couch were the rest of the members of my favorite band.
"Hey guys, this is Lana Rose, my girlfriend." Steven said, smiling my way.
Joe stood up, and approached me with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Lana."
I could feel my face heating up. "Nice to meet you too. I love your riffs.."
Joe looked shocked. "Nice accent, honey. It'll drive Steven wild."
I met Steven's eye and he winked.
Joey stood up and hugged me gently.
"Hi, you're so pretty.." He said shyly.
I smiled. "Thank you."
Tom and Brad waved.
Steven and I walked all the way in, and sat down on the remaining space on the couch.
Steven put his arm around me tightly, and I felt secure. Joe strapped his Les Paul on, and Steven grabbed a pen and pad.
And for the next 2 hours, I got to watch the magic that is Aerosmith work.
Oh, and having Steven look at me and smile in a heart-shaking way was a plus, too. I'm quite glad that he's mine now.
~~~~