Chapter 15

One week later

I awoke to a note from Steven. I smiled to myself.

'Come into the hall' -ST

I yawned, and pulled back the covers. I tiptoed over to the door, and opened it.

"Steven?" I called.

Out of nowhere, I felt hands coil around me, lifting me up over their shoulder, and down the hall.

"Steven!!! Put me down!!" I giggled.

"We're taking a shower." He said with a smirk.

I laughed, and bit my lip seductively. "Says who?"

"Says me." We entered into the bathroom, and Steven set me down, and turned on the hot water.

After doing so, he walked in front of me, and with a gorgeous smile, he lifted up my shirt and pulled it off.

"You know, I'm capable of undressing myself, thank you very much." I chuckled.

Steven ran his hands down my thighs. "I'm sure you are. I would just rather do it."

After a few minutes, we were stepping into the sexy, steamy water. Steven picked me up, and pushed me up against the shower wall. I grinded against him teasingly, making him moan.

He kissed my neck, leaving a trail of kisses down my chest, to my stomach, and down a little further.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy. I tangled my fingers in his hair, and pulled him back up to me before he reached my sensitive spot. He kissed me, and in an instant I felt him inside me.

The feeling was mindblowing, and I closed my eyes, basking in the pleasure.

As surprising as it was, we still ended up showering.

********

"So what do you wanna do today?" Steven asked, as we were getting dressed an hour later.

I thought for a minute. "How about a drive-in movie?! I've always wanted to go to one..experience a retro atmosphere." I giggled.

Steven grabbed me around the waist, and pulled me on the bed. He hovered on top of me, and kissed me passionately.

"Whatever you want, you adorable girl."

I laughed, as Steven started to kiss my neck again.

"Steven, stop! I have to get dressed!!" I yelled playfully.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang.

I lightly pushed Steven off of me, as he smirked, and I grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Ms. Cooper, I'm Detective Morales..We spoke about a week ago regarding your father, Martin Skye."

"I remember.." I replied, letting out a sigh as I did.

"As I'm sure you know, your father's trial is coming up in a couple days..and we have come across a problem."

"What kind of problem?" I asked.

"In order to put your father in prison for the proper amount of time, we need a witness to testify against him-"

I stopped him, as I became frantic. "You couldn't possibly be suggesting that I be the one to testify against my own father?!!!"

"Lana, if I may call you that...this is the only way for your father to recieve the justice he deserves. I know it might be hard, but let's not forget what he did to you."

"But he's my father..." I murmured.

"I am aware of that. There is no other way, though."

Testify against my own father?! That was insane...how would I be able to look him in the eye and go against him after he just found me? But the thing was, my father is mentally-ill, and whether it is another mental ward, or outright prison, he needed both help and consequence for what he's done. I don't know if I love him or not, but I needed to look out for myself. It was the most secure thing for me.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Okay, Ms. Cooper. I will call you with all the details tomorrow. Goodbye."

I hung up with Detective Morales, and looked at Steven.

"What was that about?" Steven asked.

I took a deep breath before responding. "I have to testify against Martin; against my father."

Steven sighed, sitting down in the chair in front of the dresser. He pulled me onto his lap silently, running his hands gently through my hair.

I was no longer in the mood for anything anymore.

******