PREFACE

"Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best friend's brother, who has a girlfriend that's there to remind you how straight he is. That's when it becomes torture."

❁❁❁❁❁

Hey everyone :D

I know how much of a drag it can be to read author's notes, but this one is important, so please read it! I promise to keep it short!

First off, this book is a STANDALONE SPIN-OFF. That means you don't need to read the other books in the series, but if you're interested in starting from the beginning, the first book is called I Still Need. You can see the entire series below.

And secondly, I know that this book has "bxb" in the title, because that's essentially the main focus, but if you can't handle reading about heterosexual relationships while preaching to homophobes about equality and acceptance and "love is love", you're just as bad and you can get out of my fucking face lmao bye. The theme of this story is bisexuality and it's about a love triangle between a boy and a girl (in case you happened to miss the synopsis?) so I don't wanna see any hateful comments towards my girls unless they've deserved it.

It's very simple. Don't like? Don't read!

Now that all that is out of the way, please enjoy reading!

❁❁❁❁❁

Content/trigger warnings: strong language, sex, alcohol, vomiting

❁❁❁❁❁

❁❁❁❁❁

© 2019 by Glyn Greven. All rights reserved.

(I only publish my work on P A T R E O N, W A T T P A D, I N K I T T, T A P AS, and L U T I O N A R Y, and my username is @ glynfrans on every social media platform I use. If you see this book anywhere else or uploaded by a different user, let me know, because that means it's been stolen.)

❁❁❁❁❁