trip (Johnny)

"I'm not exactly sure where we are..." Johnny said with an unfolded map on his hand. You guys were on a road trip for your 1 year anniversary. You were driving on open road. No one around, no lights, just you two. "Can you pull over, I have to pee" Johnny said. "Sometimes I think you're 5" you said as you pulled on the side of the road. He got out of the car, leaving you with the map. As you read it, you realized you were one of the best place for sightseeing in Jeju-do.

"Woah (Y/N) come out here and look at the stars. This is amazing." Johnny yelled from outside. You climb out of the car only to see the sky lit up like a Christmas tree with small twinkling stars. "This is amazing" you quietly said. "Let's stay for a few minutes and enjoy them" Johnny said as he walked over to the front of the car. You both climbed on the hood to lay on it. You say your head right on his chest hearing the beating of his heart. " What a great view" you said with a smile. He let out a small chuckle. Before you knew it, you started to drift away to sleep.

Johnny's POV

I carried her into the front seat of the car and sat her down. She looked so perfect. I climbed into the to driver seat and stared to go. I rolled down all the windows and let the warm air fill in. I glanced over, and she was using the window ledge as a pillow. I just smiled. Her long (y/h/c) hair started to drift out the window and flow in the wind. I looked in the rear view mirror on her side and I could see her face. The way she'd slightly scrunch her eyebrows. The little flutter in her eyelashes. The way she'd breathe. The slight smile she'd let show every few minutes or so. I couldn't get enough of her like this. The trip; the weather; the way I felt. But most importantly, the girl. She was my everything, and she was always gonna be my everything. I knew that the moment I met her.

guys!! if you're still here omg lol
i totally forgot about my wattpad account anyways this was in my drafts so i just published it.