Make-up

pt.2 for break up
lol after 2 months😂

Jeno
You were crying on Taeyong's shoulder untill you pulled yourself together. "Can you take me home so I can be alone?" You asked as Taeyong got up. "Yeah just let me get my car keys and my wallet." Taeyong says while walking to his room. As you waited for Taeyong, Jeno walks in with big red eyes. "I'm so sorry (y/n) I shouldn't have accused you of liking my brother. You were just being nice. I'm sorry." He said walking up to you and hugging you. "It's okay I forgive you just don't be like that again please." You said into his neck. "I promise." He said sealing it with a kiss.

Lucas
After being the dressing room for 10 minutes, you got dressed and texted your mum to come pick you up. As your mum got there she saw that you have been crying and asked what happened so you told her the whole story on the way home. It was a silent after you told your story. Once you pulled up to your house you see Lucas at your doorstep. You walked up to him to see he had been crying. "I'm sorry I should have done something about it." He sais giving you the biggest hug. "It's okay I kinda overreacted too and I'm also sorry." You said into his shoulder. As a forgiveness you guys shared a passionate kiss.

Kun
You haven't talked to Kun for two weeks since you had your fight. You have been upset because of the fight. You haven't left your room only if you had too. You failed your latest test and that worried your parents since you were a straight A student. As you were going downstairs for breakfast you got a phone call. Without looking at the caller ID you answered it. "Hello." You said. "(y/n) I'm sorry that I let this relationship down. Can you please forgive me?" He asked with so much plead. "Yes, I forgive you." You said happy for once in two weeks. "Good because I'm outside your house." He said relieved.

Winwin
After crying your eyes out, you went to take a shower to let your thoughts disappear. You took a two hour shower thinking why Winwin would accuse you of cheating. You loved Winwin too much to cheat on him. As you sat on your bed you heard your front door open. You heard footsteps come up the stairs. Soon Winwin was in the doorway. "I'm so sorry for accusing you for cheating. It's just I saw a picture of you kissing your ex and I flipped out without thinking of it as an old picture. I'm sorry and I hope you could forgive me." He said kneeling in front of you. You nodded your head and kissed him.

Mark
You got home and you were tired from the argument you had with Mark. Once you got inside you put on Moana and fell asleep. You wake up to your front door opening. You sit up to see Mark was walking up to you. "Look I'm sorry I picked the boys over my own girlfriend. Please how can I get you to forgive me?" He asked with plead. "If you come cuddle and watch a movie with me." You said with a smile. He smiled back and cuddled with you for the rest of the day.

Renjun
You haven't talked to Renjun for five days since he insulted you. You were still shocked that he said that to you. You were at work which you were a waitress at (restaurant name). As you were at work you noticed Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin at a table. "(y/n) go take care of that table over there." Your boss said pointing toward their table. You walked over to theie table with your head held high. "Hi guys what can I get you you?" You asked only looking at Jeno and Jaemin. "(y/n) can we talk in private?" Renjun asked standing up. "Well I can't, I'm working." You said not making eye contact. You felt your chin be lift up and your lips being kissed. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry for what I said. I know it hurt your feelings that why I hate what I said." Renjun said with seriousness. "Only if you don't say it again than I forgive you." You said smiling. "I promise I won't." He said giving you another kiss.

Ten
It has been a week since you talked to Ten. He has called and texted you but you didn't want to hear his excuses. You hear the doorbell ring so you got out of bed and went downstairs to answer the door. You open the door and see Taeyong. "What do you want Tae?" You asked. "You got to come and talk to Ten. He has been a mess and we need our Ten back. Please talk to him for us and for your relationship." Taeyong said desperately. "Fine." You said getting your phone and leaving. As you got there you take a deep breathe and walk in. You see Ten sitting on the sofa looking miserable. "Baby! oh, my god I'm so sorry. Please forgive me I will never do it again." He said with tears falling from his puffy eyes. "If you do this again we are done okay?" You said hugging Ten tight.

Yuta
You sat on a bench in the hall crying for three hours. Yuta hasn't been home yet. You were shocked that he would ever call you a bitch. You got up from the floor and walked upstairs to the bathroom. You looked into the mirror to see that your makeup was running down your face. You got cleaned up and put your pyjamas on. You walked downstairs and put (favourite movie) on. Half way through the movie, Yuta walks into the house with flowers and chocolate. "I'm sorry for calling you a bitch. I didn't mean it one bit. I have been under a lot of stress." Yuta said giving you the flowers and chocolate. "I forgive you just don't say it again." You said giving him a kiss.

Jungwoo
You didn't talk to Jungwoo in a few days because you felt that he wasn't loving you. You were having an okay day at work and you couldn't wait to get home to relax. After work you got to your house exhausted. You went to unlock your door when you saw it was already unlocked. Going into your house scared you see Jungwoo sitting on the sofa on his phone. "What are you doing here?" You asked confused and annoyed that he didn't call. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for ignoring you. I was just upset because I'm going on tour in a few days and I didn't know how to tell you so I ignored you. I shouldn't have because I know you felt unloved. "Jungwoo explained with sincerity. "It's okay but you should of told me instead of ignored me. I understand though." You said walking over and sitting on his lap. "So will you come with me?" Jungwoo asked with hope. "I would love too." You said with a smile on your face.

Jaehyun
Ever since yours and Jaehyun's little fight, you have ignored his calls and text messages. Jaehyun has left you long voice and text messages but you still ignored him. You were going to school when Jaehyun called. Like you have been doing you denied the call. You got to school and was having a normal high school say. You were in geometry which was your last period of the long day. You were writing down what you needed for your test when something caught your eye. You look outside your classroom window and see NCT's bus in your school parking lot. You got butterflies even though you are mad at him. The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom. You walk out of the building and see Jaehyun with your favourite flowers. "I'm so sorry for keep forgetting I'm always busy and I should be paying attention to our relationship. I'm sorry please forgive me. I want to only be in a serious relationship with you." He explains with tears in his eyes. "This better be the last time forgetting. I forgive you because I love you and want to be in serious relationship with you." You said in his muscular arms.