when you're upset

Taeyong- He hates seeing you upset. He gets the same feelings when he sees you like this. All he wants to do is just be there for you and help in anyway he can. He knows that you just want someone there when you feel this way. But at the same time he just wants to beat the shit out of the person who made you feel this way.

Jeno- He gets so protective and angry when he sees you being upset when the haters sends you threats. He knows that it makes you more upset when he tries to butt in, but he can't standby when you're hurting. He loves you so much it makes him crazy which is why he acts so pissed of when this happens. He knows he can't change the way people think or act but he damn sure wishes he could.

Johnny- He gets so angry when he sees you cry, Johnny has an angry problem and he knows this, but when it comes to you he does not care. All he wants to do is punch the person who made you feel this way and no one can hold him back from doing so.

Haechan- You are always happy when you're with Haechan, he can tell when you're not being yourself because just from the lack of smiles you don't give he knows. He won't ask you what's wrong because he doesn't want the tears so he will do things to make you laugh and smile and just lay with you all night long.

Renjun- He knows he's not the strongest guy in the world, but when it comes to you he doesn't care. He will take a bullet for you just to make sure you're smiling everyday, he knows that can't always happen but he will damn sure try. Because he loves you so much