how he cuddles with you (2)

"Happy New year"
First update

Taeyong
Taeyong is a very cuddly person so he will always have his arms around you in some way. But his favourite way to cuddle with you is on top of him, your head pressed to his chest. You like this one too because the rise and fall of his chest, and the beat of his heart relaxes you.

Winwin
We all know that Winwin is the 'baby' of the group. So it's only fair that he would have an adorable way to cuddle up to you. When he walks into the living room or your bedroom and sees you lying down, napping or just relaxing he will lie down next to you and place his head on your stomach below your chest or just press his head on your chest. Once you realize he is there you warp your tiny arms around his broad shoulders. He loves it here because he feels safe, and he isn't afraid to admit it to the rest of the boys either. You like it here because for once you feel like your protecting someone not the other way around.

Jeno
When you're sitting on the couch watching a movie or just sitting on your bed and Jeno is around and wants a cuddle, he will lie down and place his head in your lap. You love it because you get to play with his hair, and your lap never gets cold like this. He loves it because he gets to look up at you and just study you as you continue with reading, texting, chatting on the phone, or just watching t.v. He just finds you captivating and you find it sweet.

Ten
When you're walking past him and he's sitting on the couch or your just sitting with him he will pull you into his lap and you will nuzzle your face in his neck or he will pull you down so your back is resting on his legs and your head on the arm of the couch. Although he prefers the first one he loves both because he feels like he has the world in his arms and he knows your safe and that's all that matters. You love them because you feel loved and protected, a sense you never really had you were always the strong one and the one to protect others and not about yourself. This is wierd to most though because everyone knows Ten doesn't like people touching him, and neither do you but when you guys are together you absolutely hate the feeling of space between the two of you.

Taeil
Some people don't think this is considered cuddling but Taeil will just lie down wherever and whenever he wants, and when you see this or he wants a cuddle he'll call for you. So you'll lie down vertically (he'd lie horizontally) and you'll rest your head on his stomach, he will than place his arm over your chest. You both can sense the smiles on each others faces and knowing the other one is happy is what makes this your favourite way to cuddle.