Why i didn't update

Here are 3 reasons why I have not updated yet even though my exams are over:

1). I still haven't finished the chapter and I have block. I don't get the same vibe as when I wrote chapter 17.

2). I'm writing new books. I have a short attention span an I get distracted easily. Apart from me getting distracted while writing the chapter itself I get an idea for a new book (it's about abuse if you wanna know) and I wanted to write down some of the chapters before I lost the idea and plot that popped into my head.

3). I'm sick. I recently found out on Sunday that the cartilage between my ribs is infected and I have chest pains. I get really bad headaches and sometimes it's hard to breathe so I'm taking it easy for a while. To ad to that I feel like I'm hallucinating a bit (what do you call it when you are hearing things? Cuz I know seeing is hallucinating). My hearing feels like it improved dramatically and I can hear a lot louder. I also feel like I'm hearing things. (For example: yesterday I was sitting at the table and I felt like I heard water running in the washing machine but it wasn't on because no one but me was home. It was incredibly loud and vivid) I can hear a loud ringing in my ears as well. So I'm just taking my time with things. Maybe it's a side effect of the medication idk.

Sorry 😔