열넷 (Jungkook)

I get ignored so much my name should be changed to 'Terms and Conditions'.

'I was going to fight.' Fucking easier said than done. I was getting ignored. I hadn't seen Jimin at school today so I tried to talk to some of his friends. They all ignored me and I couldn't find Taehyung either. My only other option was Jieun.

"Jieun!" I shouted to her and she turned around. I was running until i finally got to her. "Jieun, I need your help please!" I said panting, a little out of breath. "With what?" She said with disinterest.

"I need you to help me win Jimin back." I pleaded. A smile spread across her face as she nodded.

"Finally. I wasn't going to talk to you until you decided to make things right with him, you know. Now let's go." She began pulling a shocked me towards the front doors.

"Hey! Where do the two of you think you're going without me?" Jieun and I turned around to see Taehyung standing behind us with his hands on his hips, obviously overhearing us just before. "We're going to win Jungkook's boyfriend back." Jieun said and I could hear the smirk in her tone.

"Well let's go then." Taehyung grabbed my other hand and they resumed dragging me out of the school.

"Can you guys please stop dragging me?" I begged when my arms started to hurt.

"Shut up Jungkook." They both said in unison....Wtf?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
A/n: ship TaeEun 😂