Chapter 11

Enjoy~

___________________________

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

I tap on my desk as the teacher discusses information about our current unit but my mind is too caught up on yesterday.

I can't keep doing this, not to (Y/n). She deserves to know but I don't want to lose her. I'll just hope for the best and talk it out with her.

My eyes go to (Y/n) who is day dreaming. I can tell because even though her eyes are on the teacher, she's somewhere beyond. Somewhere where no one can reach her.

I'm reading too much into this. I force my eyes away with a blush of embarrassment. God I'm like a hopeless romantic.

"And another thing-" The bell cuts her off which she scoffs at. "I'll continue tomorrow now move along."

We start packing our stuff and I see (Y/n) going with Alya but Marinette isn't here yet and neither is Adrien. Weird.

~

I go to my usual place alone and listen to music. At least I won't have to go with the plan I made today, I don't think I'm ready at all.

I feel a tap on my head and look up to see Adrien. Instinctively, I scoot back and take off one earbud.

"What?"

"What're you doing here all by yourself?" He asks.

"I'm...just listening to music" I answer, pulling the top of my sweater over my neck. Luckily, no one has seen the marks.

"Now why are you trying to cover them?" He tilts his head and kneels to my level. "They look great on you, especially since they're mine."

"Shut up" I say. "I hate them, they'll come off in a few days."

"You're so lucky we're in school" Adrien says, resting is chin on his palm and lightly tilting his head. "I won't let them fade."

He stands but before saying goodbye. A heavy feeling in my chest rises as I see (Y/n) walk towards me. I smile as she waved and takes a seat next to me.

"Hey, what're you doing?" She asks.

"Ah nothing" I say.

"You and Adrien are getting close huh?" She chuckles. "Best friends?"

Far from that.

~

Marinette rereads over her cards and I do as well

"Ready?" She asks. The teacher clears her throat to catch everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone, let's start with Marinette and Nathanael" The teacher announces. Sometimes, it's hard being with Marinette since she is more outgoing than I am. We go up and I look at (Y/n) who gives me a thumbs up making me a little flustered. 

Then my eyes go to Adrien who gives me a wink making me even more flustered. Marinette begins to talk making me jump a bit.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I watch Nathanael and Marinette present. Their presentation is great. Although I'm a bit uncomfortable.

Marinette looks around the room but when her eyes catch mine, that's where they stay. I look away and look back to see her looking around again but she looks at me again.

~Time skip~

"You did great" I tell Nathanael. "I really liked it."

"Thanks" Nathanael says. "It was mostly Marinette making up my parts."

I nod and doodle on the sides of my notebook. Our presentation was good and I'm glad Adrien was mostly talking.

"Ours was pretty good too huh?" I say smiling. "Adrien did a good job."

"Yeah you guys did good" Nathanael says nodding. "Very good."

"Anyway, wanna go eat somewhere after school?" I ask. "I know this really great Cafe."

"Sure I'd love to" He immediately responds. I like his responses. I love that he gets so bashful when I start saying cheesy stuff. (A/n bashful boys are the best idc)

"Alright let's go" I say.

We walk on the sidewalk and I look over to see him blushing.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I just" He clears his throat. "I'm just happy that we're together... and we've gotten so close."

I stop walking and now I feel my face heat up so much. He looks at me and tugs on my hand.

"You're gonna make me even more red" He says. "Come on."

I smile and nod.

~Marinette's P.O.V~

"You were totally making it obvious!" Alya yells. "You need to get your feelings under control!"

After school, Alya, Adrien, Nico and me stayed in the courtyard.

"Feelings?" Nico peeps in. Before I can stop Alya, she explains the situation.

"Alya!" I huff. "This was supposed to be between the two of us! What if they tell (Y/n)?"

"Don't worry Adrien is having the same problem" Nico says. Adrien likes (Y/n)? "With Nathanael."

"WHAT?!" That was really unexpected.

"Nino! Shut up!" Adrien smacks him on the head.

"Is he really obvious with it too?" Alya asks.

"YUP! I have no idea how all the other classmates can't see it" Nico says. I sigh and look away. How do I control this? (Y/n) is one of my best friends.

I look at my friends and I lock eyes with Adrien. He can help me and he knows I can help him too.

He can help me get (Y/n) and I can help him get Nathanael.

~

"Marinette you can't do this!" Tikki shakes her head. "Don't do that to her."

"But... I just need to have her!" I sigh. "Only for a bit!"

"Talk it out with her!" Tikki suggests. I'm so confused about this. It felt like a good idea at the time but now my head is more clearer.

I lay on my bed with my hands in my hair. Why do I feel like this? Shouldn't I like boys more? It's okay to like both right?

"I don't know" I say. "I don't even know what to say."

Maybe I should ask Adrien. Will he talk to Nathanael?

I look at my phone dialing Adrien on speaker.

"Marinette? What's up?"

"We need to talk" I say. "About our situation."

______________________________

This chapter is pretty short but oh well. This story might end super early but I'm still figuring stuff out.

I hope summer vacation is going great for you guys.

Vote and comment lovelies! ❤