Chapter 5

Enjoy~

______________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Lately, Nathanael has been trying to talk to me. I really don't want to because it's awkward and heart breaking to talk to the guy who rejected your feelings hard. I tap my fingers on the counter as Adrien sculpts the final piece of the Eiffel tower.

"It looks awesome," I say. "Nice view too."

I flick a rubber back and it hits the back of his thigh

"Y/n!" He says turning a bit red. I laugh at his bashfulness and stroll over to check if everything is in place. At least the school let us finish this in the library but it was a pain in the ass to get the sculpture down since I live in an apartment. I look around and touch the spines of the many books in the shelves. The soothing touch brings a smile to my lips and I plop onto my seat.

"So anything new with the artist?" Adrien asks.

"He's been trying to talk me for a while but I always find a way to get out," I say playing with my stencil. "I do want to talk to him but those teal eyes... I can't stare right at them at first."

The picture of his eyes pop up and I get lost in them. Their shine... mesmerizing. The memory at the Eiffel breaks in and I shake my head. I look down to see I've drawn a left eye and erase it quickly. Adrien finishes and collapses on the floor with great exhausting.

"Wow Agreste good job now time to paint it," I say grabbing my brush. "I'll handle this part."

He gives me a thumbs up and drags himself to the chair I sat before. I grab the containers of paints and get to work.

-

"I'll stop here... I'll finish the rest tomorrow" I say putting my brush down. I hear the faint snore coming from the boy. I chuckle at Adrien snoring and leaning on the table. I cover him with his sweater and start cleaning up. I hum a tune and clean my brush in the cup of water. I push our project to the far corner. Safe and sound.

"Y/n?" I turn back to find Nathanael there. I notice Adrien is gone from his chair. Where the fuck did he go?! I look around to find the him.

"Y/n" My face whips to Nathanael.

"Oh uh sorry... what's up?" I say, trying to sound causal.

"I want to talk... please" He says in an almost pleading tone. His teal eyes making me melt but I look away.

"About what?" I ask. My heart speeds up a little... he's going to want to talk about that.

"I...uh I mean," He stammers as his face turns bright pink. "Please don't ignore me."

My face turns to shock. His face, no longer childish and red but serious. He wants me to stop ignoring him?

"Ignore... you" I mutter to myself. He takes a step closer and, by instinct, I take a step back but he keeps moving closer. My face heats up and I choke on my words.

"W-What are you-" I manage out until his face is dangerously close to mine. His finger caresses my cheek and I see the red paint on his index finger.

"You have paint on your face..." He mutters. I clear my throat and take another step back but my back hits the wall.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask, looking away.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I said at the Eiffel Tower," He starts and I already feel my chest get tight. "Honestly... I felt a spark during our time on the tower and it was fun being with you."