Chapter 8

Enjoy~

________________________

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

Me and (Y/n) sit on the railing of the bridge. She swings her legs and watches me draw. I feel her (e/c) eyes watch as my hand glides over the paper with the inked pen.

"Ah...I wish I can draw like that" She sighs leaning her head on my shoulder. I smile softly.

"I can...I can teach you sometime, if you want" I suggest bashfully.

"I'd like that, tomato" She chuckles. My lips twitch into a smile as my eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Tomato?" I ask. She nods and explains how my hair is the color of a tomato and how my face gets red as one too. The way she explains with her hands and her silly faces makes my heart beat faster. I chuckle and shake my head. Suddenly her hand slides up my forehead throwing my hair back. 

"What...What're you doing?" I ask, my face heating up a bit at sudden contact. Her eyes stay focused on me and I just blink.

"You should pin up your hair more often, so your eyes can show more" She says tilting her head to the right slightly. The sun's rays reflect off her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. 

"...Yeah" I manage out.

"Nathanael, are you okay?" She asks chuckling.

"Yeah..." I say clearing my throat. "I'm just...distracted?"

(Y/n)'s eyebrows knit in confusion as her lips hold a quirky smile. She chuckles and I go back to drawing and her eyes focus on my hand again. 

~

"I'll walk you home" I say as we get off the bridge.

"Thanks" (Y/n) says as I hand her the drawing. "Aw! Thank you so much! I can't wait to perfect my skill like yours!"

I chuckle at her excitement. We start walking and hesitantly I glance at her open swinging hand. Should I hold it? Would it be going too fast? Should I ask her? It's the polite thing to do isn't it? I don't know!

I lick my dry lips and clear my throat.

"Uh...(Y/n)?" Her head turns to me in curiosity. "Can I...Can I...h-hold your hand?"

(Y/n) looks at me in shock. My face heats up as she lets out a river of chuckles which turns into laughter making me feel embarrassed. 

"W-Why are you laughing?" I ask as my face heats up.

"You're so cute my precious tomato child!" (Y/n) exclaims hugging my head. I bend down a bit since she's a bit shorter than me. She lets go and ruffles my hair and takes my hand.

"Of course you can!" Our fingers interlock and I can't help but smile. "Don't be afraid to hold my hand okay?"

I nod and look down slightly embarrassed from overreacting at such a small thing. I smile looking ahead as I feel the warmth of her hand. 

~

"I'll see you tomorrow" (Y/n) says giving me a hug. I hug her back and slowly let her go. 

"I'll see you" I say. I watch her go in and once she disappears I start walking back. I should've given her a kiss at least on the cheek.

"Ah...I'm so hopeless" I sigh rubbing my eyes. "I can't even give my own girlfriend a kiss."

"Haven't I taught you anything?" I look up as my eyes focus. Chat Noir. I blink as he looks down at me teasingly from a building.