“Tell you what”, Lauren spoke up. “Why don’t we call room service, you order whatever you want to eat for dinner and we just watch a movie?”

My eyes widened when I heard that suggestion. Weren’t we supposed to have sex as friends with benefits? That was the point, wasn’t it?

“But…that’s not what you came here for”, I said just above a whisper and full of surprise. Lauren smiled gently and bent down. Her lips kissed mine tenderly, so that my heart fluttered once again. It was soft and quick but absolutely meaningful to me.

“So, what do you want to eat?” she sat up and I suddenly felt cold without her warm body resting on top of mine.

“I don’t know. Just order whatever you want”, I replied still astonished about her change of plans.

“Okay, then why don’t you pick out a movie while I call them? The remote is right there but don’t charge any porn on my credit card”, Lauren joked even and got off the bed. I nodded to show my agreement before she called to order dinner.

I wasn’t sure how it happened, but we ended up having some pasta, or I did because Lauren said she wasn’t hungry, and were now cuddled up on the bed to watch some documentary about animals. It was the only thing on the program that wasn’t in French. My attention was not on the movie whatsoever. I listened to the older one’s steady breathing, while my head rested on her chest. Her arm was draped around me, and her light touches on my forearm caused constant goose bumps.

This was not the outcome I had planned, nor expected. The room was dark and only lighted by the TV screen. She hadn’t said anything in a while, and I wondered if she had fallen asleep. It had been a long day for her after all.

“Lauren? Are you awake?” I whispered carefully.

“Yeah”, she replied just as quietly and my heart started pumping faster again. I lifted my head off her chest and met her gaze. She smiled softly and I felt like we were back at U-17 boot camp. “Do you want to go to sleep?” she asked and I shook my head lightly.

“No, that’s the last thing I want to do right now”, I answered honestly and saw her eyebrow kinking. Closing in, I wet my lips so they weren’t going to be chapped when meeting hers. Our mouths lingering against each other for a sweet moment, I parted my lips and applied more pressure to deepen the kiss. Lauren’s hand grasped my arm more firmly, and I couldn’t deny that I wanted to carry out the initial purpose of our arrangement.

I adjusted slightly and straddled the older one’s lap without breaking our kiss.

“Camila”, she gasped shakily. “Are you sure?” the other brunette looked for reassurance to go further, and I couldn’t blame her after all the confusion I must have put her through.

“Yes”, I replied simply but genuinely before continuing our kiss. There was something about the way Lauren kissed me, that made my entire body tingle. It was so slow and sensual, that I wanted to rip her clothes off, but also never stop at the same time. Her head was tilted slightly while her red lips captured mine. Every movement seemed skilled and had my head spinning. She teased me by brushing her tongue over my bottom lip, and whenever I tried to meet hers with mine, she withdrew to create more tension.

I wasn’t sure how much tension I could take at this point. It wasn’t a secret anymore, that she was big on foreplay. And that was definitely new to me. But all the pent-up tension from our previous encounters was bound to explode. I wanted that happen sooner than later. My hips were grinding on hers without me knowing. All I felt, were her hands stroking up and down my spine in an agonizingly slow pace to match her kisses.