Chapter 4

POV: Ava blossom

"You know what little guys I decided to warm up some left over hamburger meat that should hold you up till tomorrow when I'll buy you guys some actual cat food"  I spoke out loud after closing up all the sites I looked up at my iPhone 6.
As I headed back down I start stressing over my assignment that's probably too damaged to even read well guess I am having that all-nighter after all I sighed.

Now as I'm in the kitchen I set the kitties that are on me down as I head to the refrigerator taking out the leftover hamburger meat and placing it on a plate on top of the countertop I bend down and open up one of the many cabinets and take out a frying pan, as I set things up for my new roommates meal.

When I finally finished it I start setting it all up, and place it on the floor, the plate was wide enough for all of them to eat out of it. Turning around I grab a bowl and fill it up with kitchen sink water "there you go" I say as I bend down to place it by the plate.
As I stay bend down I notice how all the felines are reacting. Alex and phantom were both a bit hesitant on whether or not they should eat it which I honestly find a bit cute, in fact the only ones I see eating are Adrian and jinx. While as for scarlet...let just say if this was an anime show I would say I believe it beautiful green eyes were starting to turn into bright red heart shapes as It clung to a very uncomfortable black cat otherwise known as raven. But the weirdest things is how onyx and raven are just standing beside phantom and Alex as it seems they are complaining to them? You know what I'm just gonna check my assignments the faster I'm done with it the better.
Hours later ~
"Ugh, you know if I never trip on y'all I wouldn't have had to redo my assignment about Medusa at-SHIT! It's already 4 am haaa....I'm not gonna be able to sleep are I ?" I question out loud after I started to decide to complain most of the time to The rest of the cats as Alex and Phantom already dose off.
POV : 3rd person
{Many hours later}
Knock knock knock
"Yo Ava I'm coming In ! .....um Ava why you sleeping on the chair and what's up with the dishes on the floor?" Questions a girl with striking violet eyes as she questions the redhead who seems to be drooling on her assignments...
Grumbling the redhead girl seems to be dreaming about Oreo cookies???
"Grrr my Oreo cookies you flying cow get your own Nom Nom Nom...hgmghdxklg"
The girl otherwise known as Ava blossom mumbles out before her words became coherent as she nibbles on her papers...As her friend quickly covers her hand towards her mouth as she just burst out laughing right there and then. Taking a quick picture of her friend the girl heads into the kitchen as she grabs a glass cup she swiftly fills it up to The rim as she walks slowly to her soon to be victim.
Now standing directly behind her, she moves her assignment and school bag to a safer place as she in one swift motion dumps it on the now wide awake girl. With a startled gasp she bolts up and turns around with a deadly glare to her attacker "oh you are sooo gonna wish you didn't do that" she say as her lips starts to turn up into a charming smile, as her eyes promise vengeance. " I'll be looking forward to it then, but you know now you should really get ready considering how I'm really hungry and you did after all promised breakfast and as you can see we only have about 1 hour so chop chop" Jessica finish saying as she claps her hands.
POV: Ava blossom
Quickly dashing upstairs I run straight inside my room considering I left it open last nights as I close the door behind me. I quickly throw my shirt and pants off as I'm now in my undergarments but before I could take them off I hear a loud meows and hisses almost as if saying STOP out loud with the way It had sounded as I turn around I noticed it was phantom as it looks at me with wide shock filled eyes along with the others except for onyx and raven as they look at you...Rolling my eyes I walk into the restroom inside my room as I step inside my shower I closed the shower curtains as I then throw off my bra and underwear and threw it over the black and white tree shower curtains, and began my much needed relaxing hot shower.
                   POV: Scarlet/ Grell Sutcliff
"Oh bassy why are you running away from me, after all look how cute and adorable I am now as a gorgeous kitty cat meow~" I purr at my bassy as I glance up from the floor to see him on top of the table sitting by that strange girl who had brought them in. With a chilling glare from his cold red wine color like eyes he spoke "ah, yes oh how your a disgrace to all fine felines in this universe" dear bassy had finished saying as the girl suddenly started mumbling about Oreo's? She sure is a strange one but she certainly isn't blind by recognizing gloriousness even in my cat like form.

"Bassy how cruel of you, but oh my those burning beautiful wine eyes of yours is setting a burning inferno inside of me !" I say while batting my eyelashes up at my bassy "opfts owww why do you keep whacking at me William?! Can't you see I'm talking to my love!" I grumble out annoyed he interrupted me yet again in front of my beloved bassy.

"Shut up I heard somethin-"Yo Ava I'm coming in ! Hello ? Where are you at!"

Huh? Somebody's here what a beautiful voice this girl has, but I rather listen to my bassy instead I think as I overhear bassy who's now on the floor by the brat.

"My lord I saw some interesting things in the young lady's room when we were there last night should we investigate? To see if we can pinpoint where exactly we're at? For I feel like we're no longer in London in fact I don't even assume we're even doing in the same time period"

No longer in London...not even the same time period? That would explain that girl who would seem to be talking to somebody on that weird rectangle box like thing.

"Grell let's go we should investigate as well considering you brought us into this situation meaning extra work because of your actions" William scolded as he heads up the stairs along with the others who also seems to what to explore the girl's room that harbors strange objects up there. Now as it seems we're all here in this room considering how long it took with trying and succeeding walking up the stairs in these forms is absolutely tiring. After exploring for a bit while following bassy around in this bizarre room I jump up onto the bed along with the others who had seem to come up with a alliance rather strange I would say but considering on the situation at hand. Resting by my bassy and William as we're all in a circle to discuss about the events before we headed here to when that woman had tried to stop me, but in my offense she had spoken to late for it was already done. We had all but stop by hearing somebody approach the room, and turn to see the girl walk inside her room to only leave me but many others at well both flustered and stunned into silence well not for the young brat of the earl but I know for certain I was as she takes off her shirt and pants off leaving her ruby lace undergarments that looked weird but oddly attractive...

"Ehh?! What are you bloody doing don't change here!" The brat had shouted as she turn's looking their way, oh my how have I never noticed how alluring she looks with her dark blood red short hair and eyes like shiny emeralds and pale skin that goes beautiful with her red undergarments oh how lovely she looks in red. But just like that she turns around leaving us in shocked silence as she walks into the bathroom leaving me with a blushing mess thank goodness the fur is hiding it as my heart starts to beat...but wait, turning around I see bassy who's also staring at where she was recently oh giggling softly to myself I thought Just how complicated this seems, but yet it also just makes me feel excited and thrilling as well.