Chapter Seven, oh my gursh..

Thomas POV
I walk down the hall way thinking of the kiss I just shared with the most beautiful man I have ever seen! he is just so perfect and amazing.. Oh I know I'm in lovee! Oh wait..  ....
He's coming to my game tomorrow.. He's coming to my game!!!! Oh my goodness this is going to be so amazing I can't wait!!!
I should tell Jemmy!! James Madison is my best friend, we have known each other since we were little nuggets and he has always been there for me. He is a omega and at one point me and him dated but we broke up cause it was to weird for us.

We are still really close to each other though, I get my phone out and call him, when he answers I gush out all my emotions for Alex to him and he laughs "come over to my place Tommy, you need ice cream and a face mask" he says and I laugh "for it I'll be over in five, bye JEMMY!!" I SHOUT AND HE laughs and says bye then I hang up and start walking to James house.

Alex POV
I am over embarrassed right now "sooo.. how are you guys" I say to laf, herc, and John. All three of them giving me knowing looks, this is just Great.. "so mon ami~ you are getting all friendly with the football start" Lafayette teases and I get even more embarrassed, I blush and try to play it off like I don't know what they are talking about "pfft, nooo.. he was just checking if I had a fever" I say and Hercules snorts "yeah! with his mouth on yours, he was using his tongue for sure just for good measure huh?" he says smirking, I blush dark red.

I look at John ready for him to tease me too but he is being very quiet. He seems.. Grumpy and unhappy "what's wrong?" I ask and John shakes his head "are you and Thomas Jefferson together or something?" He asks and I freeze. Good question... I don't even know the answer.

(Please like if you want more of this book and comment please, till next time, byee)