Chapter Five- oh..

Jefferson POV
I explained everything to Peggy and she understands why I was out of it when she showed up to my room "just go for it, you two are mates I just know it" she says smiling brightly "what if your wrong?" I ask "I'm not" she says cockily "fine I'll go see him when he wakes up" I say as she smirks, I am actually really wanting to talk to him.

Peggy makes me get up and go get some fresh clothes on, a black pair of jeans and a magenta shirt that's tight fitting but I can still move in it fine, I walk over to Peggy and she joking checks me out "not back big boy" she jokes and we both start laughing, when we calm our selves down we make our way to Alexander's room to see him but might still be asleep.

Alexander POV
I open my eyes and the bright lights of the room blind me almost completely till my eyes adjust and I sit up lightly and yawn stretching my arms out "morning" I look to the side to see Thomas Jefferson walk in, his scent was calming and it makes my body relax more.
I can't do this.. I can't fall for a alpha, he needs someone better...

"how are you feeling?" he asks interrupting my thoughts "oh! I'm fine I guess, my heads still a little dizzy and fuzzy, thank you for asking" I say calmly and he smiled "I was worried" he admits and I blush, a part of me was sure he'd avoid me and dislike me after what happened.

Peggy pov
What's going on....??? Alex is acting weird and so is Thomas, I shut the door as I leave, leaving them two alone together. They need it, something is strange and I know it, worse that can happen is one of them rejects the other..

Thomas pov
I sit down in a chair next to the bed and Alex bites his lip, his scent gives it away, he's nervous "I don't hate you.. and I'm not leaving" I state, I'm making a lot of assumptions but I think I'm right, by the look on Alex's face, that's exactly what he wanted to hear.

I can't tell him all my feelings yet, I have to wait "the way I've acted towards you is how I'm still going to act" I say smiling lightly, I can't mention the dream.. It's not a good idea..

-----

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I'll give a better update soon