Chapter four--- dreams

Jefferson POV
After a few minutes I start to grift off but my thoughts are still filled with Alexander, I know my parents will want me to find a pretty alpha girl but.. I only want Alexander, I yawn and suddenly I'm asleep.

(he's dreaming)
Sitting up I stretch and look around my room, its still night time 12 maybe or one in the morning I can't tell, then there was a knock at my door so I get up and answer it to see Hamilton standing there in his boxers and a loose tank top "hey~" he said and I couldn't take my eyes off his body "Alexander, its good to see your feeling better" I said moving my eyes to his to see his eyes were laced in lust and he stepped closer to me and grabbed my shirt pulling me down to his level.

I give him a questioning look and he licks my ear sending shivers threw my body and I bite my lip "s-so you met Peggy and Eliza.." I say trying to change the subject but his lips meet mine and I can't help myself I kiss back, I pick him up without breaking the kiss and he wraps his legs around me as I pin him against the wall "mmh~" he moaned into the kiss and I pulled away from the kiss and started sucking on his neck "oh Thomas~" he moaned and ran his fingers threw my hair and I found his sweet spot on his neck and bit down lightly but not marking him... yet.

Alexander started to pant lightly and he moaned loudly "oh baby I've wanted you for so long" I whisper seductively in his ear nipping at it "f-fuck~ ah~" he moaned out and it sent lust and love threw me making me want him even more but then.

The room started spinning and Alexander was now standing in front of me in a suit, he's glaring at me with anger and hatred in his eyes "Alexan-" he cut me off "we are two completely different people, do you understand me Thomas Jefferson? I can have whoever I want so what makes you think I'll settle for someone like you?" he said then laughed coldly "I'm an alpha and I can protect you" I said feeling tears wanting to fall but I hold them back "HAH! Who will you be protecting me from? yourself" he laughed and I looked at the ground.

**wakes up with a shock**

I'm panting and I'm in a cold sweat, I sit up and look around the room to see it was only just a dream.. I can't believe it.. I look outside and its morning and like on cue Peggy comes into the room with a happy cheerful mood feeling radiating off of her "Thomas! Morning! Alexander is doing great but he's still asle- oh whoa what's wrong?" she asked and I sighed.

Please vote and comment