chapter six, time together, maybe come to the game?

Alexander POV
I listen to him speak to me so calmingly and I feel like I'm the only one in the world "so.. football? do you have any games coming up?" I ask trying to make the conversation better for him, his eyes sparkle at my question "tomorrow actually, will you come to my game? if you get the chance to that is, if it's not your thing that's okay" he says trying to make it clear that he wants me to go just he doesn't want to force me "of course, I'd love to" I say smiling and he smiled widely, there is a sparkle in his eyes.

"What a cute alpha" I say without thinking.

He smirks lightly and leans in close to my ear "maybe but you're my sexy little omega~" he whispers and I shiver and blush dark red "thomas! dont tease me" I say and he chuckles "but it's so adorable when you blush" he says and I hide my face under the blanket. This alpha makes me feel so many emotions and I love it!

I love this alpha..

Thomas POV
Oh no! I embarrassed him! wait.. Maybe he only agreed to go to the game cause he was scared of me?.. oh God I can't even think straight! maybe cause I'm not straight XD, okay I feel better. I tug at the blanket lightly and he comes out of the blanket and kisses my lips gently, I'm shocked but I don't hesitate to kiss him back. His soft lips pressed against mine are like heaven.

His lips. So soft and warm, there is even a spark and it feels amazing I just want to pull him closer to me and never let go, I put my hand on his cheek deepening the kiss wanting more of this beautiful omega. Before anything else could happen the door opens and Alex pulls away quickly in shock.
I pout and look at the person at the door and when I see Alex's friends I chuckle and stand up.

They come into the room and I smile at Alex who is blushing dark red 'so cute!!!' . "See you later Lexi" I say waving as I leave. First time using the nickname for him but it felt so right plus seeing him blush is just so cute.

(If you like the book so far please like, comment what you think is going to happen next with Thomas and Alex! Well byee for now !)