Chapter 8

Faith POV:-

We reached at his Farmhouse After 3 hours. I was Sitting for the Whole 3 fuck hours. Liam and Lucas enjoyed by Putting earphones. And James....he Sleep on the Whole Journey.

As We Stepped outside from the Car, I was Surprised. It was a Beautiful Farmhouse with a Swimming pool. Liam was Happy and Excited so as Lucas. Although, it was Lucas' but he was also happy reaching there. I could see a Smile on Jack face too.

We Stepped inside, and I was Shocked to see Many Peoples' there

We Stepped inside, and I was Shocked to see Many Peoples' there. How can they Reach here before us? Is the Party Started? I was not fond of Surrounded by many people and I took Jack's Hand. I hold hands if I'm Scared or Nervous.

He looked at me Confused, then at Our hands. I could see his Confused Emotion but  I was pretty nervous at that time. And on the other side, Liam met Everyone and was Smiling and Enjoying with them.

"I hold hands when I'm nervous or Scared. This time, I'm both!". I gulped.

He smiled.

" It's okay!". He said with a Warm smile and I Sighed.

"Ohhh...! You're here Faith!". Her Mother Said Coming towards me and hugged me while I was holding Jack's hand.

" Yes....I'm here!". I said with an Awkward smile.

She let me go and Saw me holding Jack's hand. I let it go nervously and She smiled at my Nervousness.

"It's Ok dear, you don't need to be Nervous!". She said and Smiled.

" They are our Relatives and Very impatient. As I told them about you, they were very excited to meet you that they came this early to meet you and give you Surprise!". She said with a Smile and I smiled too.

Meeting me?

" Let's go. I'll Introduce you to Everyone!". She said Cheerfully and dragged me with her While Jack follow us, Stopping his Mother but she was Stubborn like him.

We Entered into a Room where Everyone even Liam were Sitting. It was Crowded and Everyone were Shouting at the Top of their Lungs. But as they Saw me And Jack's mother Sandra Entering, they All Stopped Talking and looked at me.

"Let me Introduce to Someone!". She said Cheerfully and Everyone looked Curiously.

It was a Surprise that Nobody Noticed Jack and Everyone were looking at me Curiously.

" Sandra, Will you Say Something or Let us die with the Curiosity?!". A Women Shouted Nearly Sandra...I mean Jack's Mother Age.

"Geez Avery....Chill. I'll tell everyone!". She said Pouting while I Let out a Chuckle.

Even in this Situation, I am Laughing. I am A Crazy Person.....!!!

" So Everyone, She's Faith. New Addition to our Family. She's the one I told you about!". She said And Everyone started Cheering.