Chapter 7

Faith POV:-

As We Stepped Downstairs, I saw His Family sitting there, talking with each other.

Their was His Mother, His Father...I guess because I didn't met him yet, Lucas and One more guy.

He winked at me as we walked past towards him while Jack gave him a Death glare and he smile looking at the ground.

I sat between Lucas and Jack while Liam sit beside Jack. It was hard to believe that he was really Comfortable with him...and I didn't mind it.

I looked at Lucas, He was reading a Book.

"Which Book is this?!". I Whispered because there was a Pin Drop Silence and I don't like Silence.

"Uh....It's Nothing!". He said nervously and Hide the book behind him.

" You can tell me!". I whispered as he was looking at the Table.

"It's.... Harry Potter book!". He said without looking at me.

" Omg! Harry Potter? I love harry potter series!". I yelled in Happiness while Everyone looked at me and I looked down nervously.

Can't you Control yourself Faith???

"You really love it. Right?!". Lucas asked controlling his Chuckle and I Nodded biting my lips.

The Dinner wasn't prepared yet..I guess.. Because everyone were Waiting while Liam, Jack and the guy were Talking and enjoying each other's company. I Smiled looking at Liam, he was happy. I never saw him this much happy before.

Me and Lucas talked about Harry Potter but this Time, I controlled my Excitement.

Then once again, Everyone get Silent. Even Liam.

" Hi! I'm James!". The guy said extending his hands towards me with a Smile as he didn't like the Silence.

" Hello! I'm Faith!". I said Shaking hands with him.

I could see Jack Staring but I ignored and then took my hands back.

"So Darling! Welcome into our Family!". His Mother said Cheerfully and I Smiled awkwardly.

More like Forcefully Welcome Right?!

" I'm Jack's Father, Ronnie Raymond!". His Father said with a Warm Smile and I Smiled this time too.

" So Faith. Will you come with us at our Farmhouse. We have decided to organize a Party!". His Mother asked with a Smile.

"Sure!". I said with a Warm Smile.

We saw Maid coming with Dinner.

Thank god! I was Starving.

It was Chicken Alfredo. Liam Loved it and I liked it too. I saw him Eating Peacefully. I looked at Jack too.

He was Eating Peacefully, Slowly. I looked at him, How he Eat it Slowly and then how it melt in his mouth. And then how he gulped it.

I didn't Knew that I was Staring. He looked at me and Raised his Eyebrow with a Smirk and I hurriedly looked in my plate and started eating, then I didn't look at him whole time.

We Ate our Lunch and then went In our Room. I take Liam with me and Entered in the Room while Jack looked at me.

" What Happened?!". I asked.

He didn't answer me instead he bent in the level of Liam while Liam Smiled.

" Liam, Your room is beside Lucas. You Know right?!". He said looking at Liam. He nodded happily and went out.