Chapter 2

As I am Free, I will Update as more as I can 😊.

Till that Enjoy ;)

*****
Faith's P.O.V:-

*beep beep.

As the Alarm was Ringing, I woke up from my dreams and saw the time at the Clock.

"6:30!".

I need to reach at 9 but I'll go before as it's my First day. I went to Take Shower.
After the Shower, I took out my Aqua Coloured Shirt with Black Trouser. I Put a Little Eyeliner on and My "Baby" lipBalm. Then I took my Purse and Put on my Heels. I make a High ponytail. I looked at the Mirror.

"Woah! Looking like a Professional Businesswoman....Even I'm not!".

" Stop it Faith! Now I should go!".

I saw Chloe Making Breakfast as I went into the Kitchen.

"Girl!! You won't believe. I got The JOB!". I exclaimed in happiness and She hugged me in happiness.

" I'm going!". I broke the hug.

"Well, Your Boss is hot. Looks like you're going to get his Attention!". She Winked at me and I glared at her Dangerously.

"Don't forget to use Safety....Because your boss is Totally On Fire!". She said pushing my Shoulders gently.

" I know!". I said and we both Burst out Laughing.

"Now, I should leave. Take care of yourself and Liam!". I said and went to my office through a Cab.

*****

" You came Early!". The Receptionist greeted as She saw me Entering with a warm Smile.

"Um...yes!". I said.

" Boss isn't here yet Miss Stone!". She said with a Smile.

"Please call me Faith!". I said.

" Sure. Faith. I'm Maria Ashton!". She said with a Smile and we Shake our Hands.

Suddenly we Heared someone Clearing her Throat.We both Turned to look.

"Will you not Introduce me to her Maria!". A girl with Blonde hair said with Smile.

" Sure. She's Caitlin. Caitlin Anderson!". Maria said and I shake my hands with her.

"I'm Faith Stone!". I said with a Smile.

" Nice to meet you Faith!". She said.

"Pleasure is all mine!". I said while bowing and we all Laughed.

" Now, You all Should go to your Work. Mr.Raymond will be here any time!". Maria said Sternly and Caitlin nodded and went.

"Well Where will I work?!". I asked Awkwardly.

" Let me Show you Your Office!". She said and I nodded following her.

We entered into a Big Office. It was very Beautiful but not like our Boss one.

"Well, you can rest until he Call you!". Maria said and Went While I examined each and everything.

I Touched Each and Everything Slowly, Tenderly.. It was like a Dream.. I Didn't even dreamt of Working In This Big Company with Huge amount of Salary....It was like my Situations are getting better....After all this years of pain and regret...I'm finally doing something great for Liam...For me.