Chapter 15

After the practice every one was going home Seol too..Rode her bicycle and left but on her way she stopped at hae soo's house to tell her about the deal between she and Min hyuk..

After narrating the whole story..

Seol: I have to show him and prove him that.. even I can take off my glasses and look pretty in the drama. Right!!
Hae soo.. why aren't you answering???

Hae soo: well... You can . You can..

Seol: (after losing her spirit) But...I don't have the guts to do it..

Hae soo: (trying to bring back the spirit) Seol!! You believe in your best friend right?? (Seol nodding her head) I. Me. Your best friend will show them who you really are.

That evening Hae soo took all the necessary things to help her look different she also took the help of her Mom who is a stylist and provided her with lens and cleansed her face of frickles..But she still had her curly hair on..

The next day.

Both the guys rode on their bikes to school. And reached the school at the same time parked their bikes just opposite to each other. They both turned to see each other.

Minhyuk: Aish!!! You just ruined my whole day..With that face of yours ..

Taeyong: What??? My face!! Let me correct you that my face is 10 times more better than you ok...

Minhyuk:Huh!! Do you hear that??

Taeyong: What??

Minhyuk: A dogs barking right in front of me..(laughing) hahaha..

Taeyong: (in anger) Yah!!! You....Aish...

Both of them started walking their way to the corridor cursing each other ....While the girls kept admiring the two most hottest guys in the whole school..

After reaching the class room they were walking to their seats.. taeyong noticed Seol sleeping with her head faced down, he excitedly rushed to see her..

Taeyong: Seol ah!! Your early today...

But their was a dead Silence.

Taeyong: uh!! Seol.. ah!! You okay?? Is she really sleeping.

Minhyuk: Hey! Four eyes! Wake up. (Poking her head)

Just then she slowly woke up and turned to them..

Both of them were awestruck by seeing her transformation .

Both of them were speechless but there expression seemed like- WHAT!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?? HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?? OMG!!! NO...

Taeyong: Hughh!! Yo-u-you Your Seol...Right??The Seol that we know??

Minhyuk: Wow!! (Looking careful) She really is Four eyes..

Seol: What's wrong?? Do I look wierd .

Minhyuk: who killed the old you huh!! ???

Taeyong: Seol..Your looking really different.

Seol: Really!! Well I didn't do much just removed my glasses and you know...(blushing like hell...) I look pretty right??

Both: No!! You look more ugly..

Seol's​ face went so.....Flat when she heard ​that..

Taeyong: (Took the glasses that was on the table and let her wear it) This is more like it..

Minhyuk: Why did you... Wait was it because of yesterday .. Wow!! You really took me so... Serious huh! (Whispering to himself) You look more better in glasses.. (he sat down)

Seol: (making a frown face) I thought it'll look good and people will see me differently​ but...

Taeyong: You. Don't ever say that again.. cause your beautiful however you are.. (sat down turning the other side and smirking )

Seol was quite touched by his saying..

Just then Min Ho entered the class ..

Minho: Oh! Seol .. (rushing to meet her) oh!! You look a little different than usual..

Seol: I know I look ugly..

Minho: No!! What are you saying you look pretty .. Pretty, pretty...

Seol:(hearing that from him) That's right I do look pretty... But I don't know whats wrong with some people's eye. They just don't see what real beauty is too. Humph!! Anyways Minho Thank for the compliment (blushing).

Taeyong seeing her blush made hi jealous and he gave a deadly stare at Minho scaring him, he ran to his desk..