Chapter 4

Seol: Ah!! What are you doing??
Taeyong: Hold me tight.
Seol:(She had no choice and she did, by holding onto​ his waist)Now is it okay?
Taeyong:(Smirking) Oh! It is.
(He drove her till her house)
Seol:(getting off) thank you so much have a save drive. Bye..
Taeyong: ok bye (he left).

Just then her Mom appeared and started hitting her.
Mom: Hey! Who are you talking with and who are those strange guys.
Seol: Mom!! It hurts. And those guys are just... my.. Savior and by the way they are our regular costumer so... treat them well..
Mom: oh! Really regular costumer. Fine now go change.

After a while after getting changed while sitting down thinking about taeyong's fight and his charms she accidentally drew him again.
Seol: oh! Shit. what did I just draw( she was going to erase it but..) But it's not wrong to like someone​ (blushing and smiling at her drawing).

The next day after getting dressed she realised that  she had to go by foot ,since she left her bicycle in the school. She was lazily  walking down the footpath with her head down. When  Minhyuk's car was passing by he noticed her and he stopped the car and got out of it and slowly started following her , without her knowing . He kept walking behind her smiling.

When they reached the school Seol realised that someone was following her and after a pause in her steps she quickly turned to see the person.
Seol: Oh!!! Taeyong.
-----------REWIND----------
Minhyuk who was following her for a while went the other way after they reached the school and Taeyong seeing Seol from afar followed her too without her knowledge.
--------------////////////---------
Taeyong: hello! Seol ah!
Seol: You were the following me. Oh! But wait..(checking at him from head to toe) your...In your uniform. Why?? You've never attended classes so...What happened to the sudden change.

Taeyong: I didn't attend classes till yesterday. But from today I will cause someone made me to...
Seol: ohh!!!! Your mom. Thats right who would not, cause she's really scary.
Taeyong: No ,no her. It was was YOU.

Seol: what?? Me Aiishee. hehe stop joking around.
Taeyong: But it's the truth .
Seol: Heh he!!(walking towards the class).
Taeyong:(slowly following her).
When taeyong entered the classroom all the girls shouted shockingly and all the guys seeing him moved away from him.Seol was just about to sit next to
Minhyuk .Just then...

Taeyong: Hey!!! Why would you sit next to someone who hurt you.
Minhyuk after hearing that crushed the paper on his book.
Minhyuk: Seol won't go anywhere she will sit here right next to me. So just shut.

Seol was so shocked to hear him call her name for the first time.

Taeyong: Huh! Fine. I'll sit next to her too.
He pulled a chair and a desk and joined his desk with them.

When they were all three sitted Seol who was in between the two guys felt so awkwardly​ strange.The entire class started gossiping about them.

YooNa kept on starring at taeyong as she had a crush on him and kept on cursing Seol.
When the teacher Mr Shim  entered the class he noticed them sitted together.
Mr.Shim: Why are you all sitted like that. Taeyong go to the next row.
Minhyuk:(Smirking)You better go.
Taeyong: Teacher don't you know who I am (giving the teacher a devilish look)
Mr Shim:(getting nervous) oh--ok. Do what you want. But for the sketching you need a partner so how are you need a partner so...
Taeyong: Sir, I already have a partner.
Mr Shim: Who???
Taeyong: The girl sitting next to me SEOL.