Chapter 8

The next day in the school Seol just as usual sat down between the guys. Minhyuk came close to Seol and whispered something in her ear saying "Don't forget what I said".

Taeyong seeing that doubted and got so curious and pulled her away...

Taeyong: Hey!! Minhyuk If  you have something to say spit it don't involve her into it...

Minhyuk: look who's talking the one who almost put her life in danger, your telling me huh!!

Seol just sat there in deep thought thinking if she should avoid taeyong or not because after seeing what happened yesterday she knew he was dangerous...

That day Seol made up her mind to avoid him so everytime she sees taeyong she turns around and walks away..

When she was walking alone in the campus someone from behind wrapped his arms around her arm startling her. She turned around in surprise.

Seol: Huh! Tae- tae- Yong ah! What are you doing?(trying to get away from him arm )

Taeyong: why do I feel like you're avoiding me ...

Seol: M-me No. Why would I..

Just then Minhyuk was passing by them and was looking at them

Seol: Oh-h! Minhyuk I have something to tell you

Taeyong: ( pulled her arm) where are you going?

Seol: sorry.but I have something to talk with him.

Minhyuk:(pulled her other hand towards him) let's go..

Taeyong felt so pissed and annoyed by it

Minhyuk: Your doing good in avoiding him. So what is it that you wanna talk about??

Seol: I'am sorry but I don't think I can do it. I mean, ther should be a reason for me to avoid him..

Minhyuk: I already told you he' s a ganster and he's....

Seol: I know. But that's not it. He's good even though I've not known him for long. I know he would never be a harm to anymore..

Minhyuk:(without any hesitation) He killed my best friend.

Seol: WHAT!! Ki-killed.

Minhyuk: That's all I can tell you about him.

Seol: But no matter how much I see him I don't think he would do anything like that..

Minhyuk: He's not what you think he is. Get that! (He left grumpily)

Seol was shocked to hear that and she kept denying it inside​ her head .

In the class where they were all sitted together Seol became a little cautious near taeyong and tried to keep distance between him and herself.

She kept dragging her chair away from and not knowing she was getting close to Minhyuk​.

Taeyong sensed that and he too started dragging his chair near her. Seol kept trying to move away from him and eventually ended up getting so...Close to Minhyuk.

Seeing that taeyong stood up during the class and pulled Seol along with him and went out .

Minhyuk and all the students including the teacher kept staring at them in surprise..

Taeyong took her to the rooftop while Seol was struggling to get away from his clutches.

Taeyong: (still holding her hand) Hey! You. I know your trying to avoid me but I don't understand why. Why?

Seol: ( trying to get away from taeyong's hand )
Leave! Leave my hand...

Taeyong:(pulled her closer) Was it because of Minhyuk? Did he say something?

Seol: (getting nervous) why should I tell you?

Taeyong: Huh! So he did say something. What! That I killed his friend

Seol:(shocked) Huh!!!

Taeyong: so that's what he said. Huh! He still thinks that even though it was an accident.

Seol: Then. It was an accident.. So you didn't kill his friend.

Taeyong: No...I would never. We ganster had many fights but we would never killed anyone.

Seol: Really. Your saying the truth right.

Taeyong: It's the truth believe me.