CHAPTER 2

After she reached home her mother had to make an urgent delivery since her father was busy so her mother send her directly to the place after she reached home.

As she was heading out to the address she felt the place getting darker and darker. It was a place where gangs, thugs and most of the scary things were done, in their lair.

She took the chicken and went inside the building.
Seol: Excuse me.. Chicken is here.
But no one answered so she went up in the first floor and entered the first room , but it was so...Quite

When she entered , there was a guy sitting in a chair with his head bend down wearing a black hat , with grey hair ,pale white skin with black outfit.
Seol: Excuse me.Sir your chicken is here...

The man lifted his head. To her shock it was a famous ganster who was from her school . His name was Lee.Tae.Yong. People know him as The Fear. Girls die..For him and guys are killed for him.
Taeyong: oh! Chicken. It must be from one our members who ordered it.Again!!. give it I'll pay for it.
Seol: Ah! Ye... Thank you
Taeyong: (noticed her uniform) OH! your from suelgiri high school. I study there too I just don't attend classes.
Seol: oh ! Really (taking the money) then I'll​ be going now...
Taeyong: by the way what's your name..
Seol: it's Hong Seol...
Taeyong: Hong....Seol not bad, it's a pretty name .
Seol: ( blushing) oh!... Thank you.(she left)

She was excitingly walking out blushing because of the compliment. After she reached home, while sitting down on her study table she accidentally​ drew him while admiring him.

The next day in the school she was requesting her art teacher Mr Shim not to pair her up with Min Hyuk. But the teacher wasn't ready to listen. So she gave up on it walking lazily to the classroom she met Min hyuk on the way.
Min hyuk: Hey! Four eyes .What did he say?
Seol: Sorry..But he's not willing to change.
Min hyuk: Aish!!! Why? Did you tell him properly.
Seol: yes, I did but...
Min hyuk: Ah!!( Kicking at a table)

Just then a girl came running into the class and shouted " The Black Night" is here. Taeyong is here.
Ah!!!!! All the girls rushed  out shouting...

Minhyuk: Why is this jerk back again ??? Aish!!!
Seol:( Thinking: oh! Taeyong is back to school that's surprising.)
Minhyuk: Guys let's go.
'The students were gossiping about him saying that he came back because of his Mom who wants him to attend classes'.

Taeyong angrily walked to the principal's​ office while his gang waited for him outside and the whole school gathered around the office waiting for something to happen.

Taeyong:(lying down on the sofa facing his Mom
Mom: principal please reconsider this again. Why would you expel him ?
Principal: Mrs Lee I don't have any other choice he hasn't been attending class ever since it started , if it goes on like this we have to take action.

Mom: ( taking out an envelope from her bag) please think about it again.
Principal:(looking at the envelope and slowly taking it)Well... i'am speechless but he has to attend classes from now on.
Mom: Ya!! I'll tell him about it.
Principal: ok then (smirking)

Taeyong and his mom went out while she kept thanking him.
Mom: taeyong ah!! Please stop making me worry. Your dad is so angry at you he might even send it abroad.so please attend classes ok.
Taeyong: i won't, even if you have to come hundred times in his office.
Mom: taeyong ah!! Humph!
Taeyong: Do what you want i'am not coming anymore. I'am gonna get my books from the class.(he walked  away with his gang behind him till his classroom).

He took his bag and went to his locker and started taking out his books.Seol who was also in the classroom kept staring at him when everyone in the class was quitely leaving the room scared. Just then Min hyuk and his guys entered the room....