New Hair Colors

I was on Twitter and Instagram as soon as we finished up what had happened at Lotte Duty Concert.

There were obviously a lot of ARMY finding a way to find out what happened there, or the ARMYs who were the Concert would tweet about it and have pictures.

We were at the dorm now after the Concert finished at Lotte Duty so we all were doing our own thing.

Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi were resting while Taehyung, Hoseok and I were on our phones or eating something.

I already had some kimchi and jajangmyeon when we got back so I decided to go on Twitter on my phone, and when I did it was already blown up with pictures of us with our new hair colors.

I had to admit, Jungkook looked hot in pink.

It was aout 5 PM so now, all ARMY should know about our hair colors.

Namjoon and PD-nim have an idea of what to do, they decided to fool them by pretending Hoseok and Yoongi have black hair, along with a few other members.

Yoongi actually has dark red.

My hair color right now is orange, just like Lisa from BLACKPINK.

Taking a picture of my hair I decided to tease ARMY a bit, PD-nim came into our dorm before I could post it.

"Sir, may I post this photo of me on Instagram and on Twitter?" I asked formally, bowing to him as a greet.

"Sure, are you looking to tease them?" He asked and I nodded cheekily.

"Evil lil' brat!" Namjoon yelled from his room which made me freeze in place.

I thought he was sleeping.

Oh well, probably broke something while sleeping and is trying to fix it.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, take this picture of me, use something on SNOW." I told him when he finished his food which was meat.

Jiyeonie_98:

Jiyeonie_98: Props up to TaeTae for this selca~

DIDVSEEMABAG, mochimochi, and 2,003,575 others liked

uploaded... 30 minutes ago

view all 900,0353 comments

mochimochi: why must you be so cute?

Jiyeonie_98: @mochimochi idk.. why must i?

seonyeonhoes: hohohohoho i love your hair what the heck omg. you're so pretty

DIDVSEEMABAG: I ship it, Taehyung x Jiyeon is my ultimate ship!

Jiyeonie_98: Taehyung and I?

DIDVSEEMABAG: YES! You'd make such a cute couple uwu.

Sun_ToThe_Mi: Well, damn.. to be honest  soo agree! You'd be cute as heck, you're both so weird T^T

mochimochi: I'm still so shocked JiJi replied to me!!

4DAlien: JIYEON COME TO MY ROOM I'M BORED!

Jiyeonie_98: You hoe.. you do know I'm only a room beside you right? No need to fucking come on instagram and legitamately waste 2 minutes of your life telling me to go to your room when you could come to my room and tell me tf you abnormal alien bitch.

Seokjinnie: JIYEON! NO CURSING!

4DAlien: Noo! She's cool when she curses ;o;

Seokjinnie: Shut up before I beat your ass little boy.

4DAlien: Didn't Namjoon do that to you yesterday? I thought you enjoyed it ;) 

Namjoonie: WHY THE FUCK WAS MY NAME MENTIONED?

Jiyeonie_98: Weren't you and Jin sleeping? Tf

Namjoonie: uh.. well I woke up in his bed and heard him typing

Seokjinnie: WTF YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT ON INSTAGRAM?