Ships

Jio x Jin: Jion is a not a big ship, but sort of is due to the fact that they both love food so much. Whenever Jin scolds Jio, she immediately apologizes. Jin can never stay mad at her princess for long. Jin likes to call Jio his princess sometimes, but NEVER in public. Some people think that it's a father-daughter relationship, while others think it could be something even bigger than that, like an actual sort of relationship.

----------NEXT----------  

Jio x Suga: Juga is one of the biggest ships because they both love to stay up at night composing songs together. When ever Jio is being the savage person she is, she would immediately be praised by Suga. The two have gone through depression so it's understandable that they're close. Often people ship them together for their savageness, and especially because Suga always has his gummy smile whenever Jio is around. He'd let her off hook for things that he wouldn't let the others get off hook with.

----------NEXT----------  

Jio x J-Hope: Believe me when I say that Jio-Hope are one cheerful and crazy bunch. The two come up with random dances all the time. Sometimes whenever J-Hope loses cofidence, Jio would be there, dragging him by the arm to a public place, dancing like a weirdo to make J-Hope laugh. He once said in an interview that he loves Jio the most because of how she can make him laugh and smile. Jio sometimes makes fun of him, calling him a horse, but he doesn't care as long as it is her.

----------NEXT----------

Jio x RM: This ship, JiRM is very touchy. The two like to have a lot of skinship, so whenever they're around each other they must hug or hold hands. Namjoon makes her sit on his lap sometimes too. Jio doesn't mind though. Whenever Jio does something bad, Namjoon always takes a moment deciding on how to fix it. Namjoon never lets Jio get in trouble, but when she gets in trouble he always take the blame. When Jio gets in trouble with Namjoon, she would immediately apologize because Namjoon is not someone you want to mess with when angry.

----------NEXT----------  

Jio x Jimin: Jiomin is sort of like RM and Jio, except they're like a mochi sexy couple. They're cute and sexy at the same time, Jio always compliments Jimin and loves having skinship with him. Once in an interview, she admitted that his skin is so soft and smooth so she likes to touch it, Jimin said the same thing, but in a different interview. The two love to cuddle. Jimin gets jealous easily, so whenever he doesn't get enough attention, he wouldn't talk to Jio the entire day, of course he'd have to give in sometimes because Jio would start calling him oppa or do aegyo.

----------NEXT----------  

Jio x V: JiV is the 4D alien ship. The two are actually nuts. Out of no where they'd start screaming random stuff or start to say weird things. Taehyung likes to say that he knows everything Jio is thinking of just because they're both aliens. He calls it alien telepathy. Sometimes Jio gets so creepy that even Taehyung gets freaked out. The two are really weird, and they love to be weird in front of each other because supposedly that's their real attitude, and being weird in front of each other means that they have someone that understands them, they said a bunch of times in interviews, causing many people to ship them together.

----------NEXT---------- 

Jio x Jungkook: Jiokook. You could've guessed this is the most popular ship. Jio is the female maknae of the group, making Jungkook the male maknae. The two share a room and they are the closest because of the fact that they have a lot in common. Jio and Jungkook almost always wear matching clothes because they have the same taste in outfits. Jungook tells Jio a lot of things he could never tell his hyungs too. Jio once admitted that she used to have a crush on Jungkook when they were just trainees, but she got over it. That caused people to start shipping them even more.