Getting Hurt

Jin - He would be the parent type he is and start worrying and grab the first aid kit immediately. He would ask if Jiyeon is okay and then start to stay by her side and make sure she was happy. Even if she got a paper cut, he'd still do the same thing. Jin is the overprotective type over Jiyeon especially.

Yoongi - He'd pretend like he didn't care and act cold but he'd still treat Jiyeon's wounds and keep a fair distance away after that, but still keep a eye on Jiyeon just in case she gets hurt. When she does get hurt again after that, he'd go by her side and hold her hand or have some sort of skinship to make sure she doesn't fall or get hurt again.

Hoseok - Just like Jin, he would start worrying but he would brighten up Jiyeon's day and start telling ridiculous jokes and be the sunshine he is. Hoseok would also cuddle with Jiyeon the entire day making  up excuses saying how she is too hurt to dance or to even walk so he'd stay in bed with her, cuddling you and feeding Jiyeon.

Namjoon - As a leader he has instincts to make sure Jiyeon doesn't do anything but practice. He would be like Hoseok and Jin combined and make sure Jiyeon was okay. Namjoon would be extra and overdramatic about it too and would start saying how she was going to die if she didn't get it treated. He'd even go to the hospital for a little scab too!

Jimin - He'd stay calm and act chill but make sure she was okay. He'd scold her for being too clumsy and getting herself hurt and would make sure she wouldn't attend any upcoming concerts. Jimin would apologize right after scolding her because he hated making Jiyeon sad. Jimin would hug Jiyeon to sleep and sometimes he fell asleep with her.

Taehyung - Even though he could be quite weird, he would be an adult in the situation and act mature. Taehyung would help Jiyeon walk if she got hurt on her leg or foot. Taehyung would make sure Jiyeon wouldn't do anything herself such as eating herself, walking herself, going to the bathroom herself. He'd ask one of the maids out of three that they hired to help Jiyeon in the bathroom which would make her extremely flustered and ended up hitting him.

Jungkook - Since the two of them shared a room, he would do anything she wanted him to do. Sometimes he'd give her a piggyback ride if she asked. Jiyeon would joke about stuff but he'd still do it anything. Jiyeon asked for a new pair of shoes and shirts, skirts, jeans, and hair tyes as a joke but he actually went to the mall and bought it for her just because.