Patience

Sooooooo ..... where are the comments on chapters? I put questions at the end of the chapter for a reason. But enjoy this chapter.

Song of the Chapter:

The Calm , by the Drake

Alan P.O.V

" What? " I said.

" Chels is pregnant.... " He said.

" So not only did you cheat on me but you didn't have the decency to wrap it up? " I said, my voice escalating.

" Look Alan I fucked up okay? I'm sorry baby. " Rocky said. He touched my shoulder and I removed his hand.

" No Rakim. Because if you cheated on me, that means for a period of time you WEREN'T thinking about me ! " I yelled.

" But you were thinking about me when you slept with Jo-Vaughn ? " He said.

" No ... but that's different " I said.

" Is it really ? " He said. I sighed and got up.

" Really you just gone walk away ? " He said.

" I need to think Rakim. " I said calmly.

" Well , Chels wants to meet up and talk about this baby. " He said. This bitch.

" Okay, I'll just go hang out with Cleo " I said. But in reality Cleo was Joey. I just know Rocky would have a problem with that. Even though he was the wrong one , I still don't want to make things worse then what it already is.

" But here's the thing. I told her we not meeting up if your not there. " He said. The hell ? If I see this hoe I just might cut her.

" Why I gotta be there Rakim ? " I said.

" I thought you would want to be there " He said.

" Why ? "

" Because you don't trust me... " Rocky said. That really caught me by surprise. He was right though.

" Okay I'll come. I'm about to take a quick shower. " I said and walked up stairs.

This is just the start of a really long day

Rocky P.O.V

I had really fucked up. So I called someone that would help me..

My grandmother

I picked up the phone and searched for her in my contacts. I called her and she picked up on the second ring.

" Hello ? " She said sweetly.

" Hey grandma " I said and smiled.

" Hey Rakim baby. How are you ? " She said. I could imagine the smile on her face. She always a very happy lady. Even when she was living in one of the toughest parts of Harlem, she still found a way to keep her peace.

" I'm not too good.. " I said.

" Tell me all about it. It doesn't have to do with that good girl you got na ? " She asked. Unlike my mom, my grandma loves Alan.

" It does ... I messed up " I said.

" What happened ? " She said in a worried tone.

" I cheated. And the person I cheated on her with is pregnant. " I said lowly. She sighed.

" Do you love her ? " She said.

" Yes, with all my heart " I said.

" Well, show her. Show her how much she means to you. And if she loves you back, she will stick with you. Just let her get through what she has to get through. It will take time, but patience is everything " She said.