Date night

Alan P.O.V

The whole car ride between me and Rocky was silent. I wasn't even necessarily mad at him for kissing the girl, because hoes are going to be hoes. I was more mad that he was mad at me for not wanting to hold his hand. He needs to understand that we are friends. I am not apart of his cult of women.

We walked to my condo door and I just walked in. I was about to close the door but Rocky's foot was in the way.

" Can you not? " I said looking at his foot.

" Can you stop being a bitch?" He said. I shot him an angry face but quickly softened to an angelic face.

He smiled as I leaned in to kiss his lips but I pinched one of his pressure points instead. Fool. His eyes were blank and then he passed out. I moved his body inside my condo and left him by the door. My dad taught me a lot of tricks. I know karate, kickboxing, and more. I have throwing knives and all sorts of stuff inside my condo.

I knew Rocky would become unconscious for awhile, so I decided to call my parents.

" Alan! Bambina I miss you ! " My mom said.

" Ma I miss you too. How's it going? "

" Good. Your father and I are sort of busy right now. I have news. "

" Yes? "

" Me and your father are moving back to Italy. Since you're gone we don't have to worry about you as much. Things are getting out of control back home, and someone owes us 500K. We have to go handle that, ASAP. Watch your back."

"Okay I will."

"I have to get back to packing. If I leave it up to your father we won't have clothes. I will talk to you soon. I love you"

"Okay. Be safe. I love you too. Tell pa I said hey."

Most kids would be disturbed with the fact that their family sell drugs, and sometimes murder people. It was hard for me to understand before, but it is just the family business. We never hurt the innocent, only the guilty. You wonder why the government hasn't locked us up? They have no evidence of us doing anything. Well, not evidence that can be traced back to us at least. We are really slick. People just know the name Pirocchi. I've known how to properly shoot a gun since I was sixteen, don't fuck with me.

I put my phone on the charger and took a shower. When I got out, Rocky was up.

" What the fuck Alan? " He yelled.

Rocky P.O.V

" Oh Hey. " She said casually. I scratched my head and got off the floor.

" I'm just tryna' figure out how I ended up on the fucking floor." I yelled.

" You were urking me, so I handled you. " She shrugged.

" What you mean handled me? "

" How about you ask the girl you was kissing at the party? You know what? Just leave. You're starting to annoy me. " She said. I laughed a little.

" I don't know why you're acting like you are this hard ass female. I do remember who you were back in the day, and tough wasn't it. Just cause you pretty now don't mean shit. " I was cracking up. She got some nerve.

" Well Rakim I would respond to your ignorance, but I'm above that. So I'm asking you one more time to leave."

" Whatever Man. I got better shit to do " And with that, I was gone.

Alan P.O.V

I woke up super late the next day, but luckily I still had time to prepare for my date. I needed to get my hair done, and go to the mall to buy an outfit.