Confused Alan

Songs of the Chapter :

I.F.H.Y , by Tyler the Creator

Persian Rugs, by PARTYNEXTDOOR

Alan P.O.V

" Alan i'm home " Rocky said.

" Come to the living room " I responded. Rocky came across the corner and looked confused. He saw Chels and started getting fidgety. I walked up to him and slapped him.

" Ouch , what the fuck Alan ? " He said.

" You cheated Rocky. Last night you slept with Chels and left her house this morning. You LIED to me Rocky. " I said choking up.

" Chels , bitch i thought I paid you to be quiet?! " Rocky yelled. She threw a couple of wads of money at him.

" Keep ya chump change " She said.

" Look Alan, baby. I was just mad it happened out of anger. " He said.

" I don't care ! You still cheated ! You know what the fuck you was doing man. And then you lied about it! You told me you was at "Illz house". Why didn't you just tell me what happened then huh? " I said crying.

Rocky P.O.V

Alan sat there crying. I felt so bad. I never meant to hurt her i was just mad.. But I know thats no excuse. I went up to her and she backed away from me.

" I think we needa break up. A break for awhile... Maybe were moving too fast " She said. As much as I hated it , she was right. I should just be grateful she not completely giving up on me.

" I understand. I'll go stay with Ferg " I said. She just nodded still crying.

" I love you Alan. And i'm never giving up on you. I'm with you until the end. " I said as I walked out.

Alan P.O.V

It was silent as Cleo and Chels looked at me. Chels came up to me and gave me a hug.

" I'm gone. Stay strong. " She said. She let her self out and Cleo came up to me.

" You can go " I said.

" You sure baby girl , I don't want you to be alone. " She said.

" I won't be alone. I'm fine. I call you tomorrow. " i said. Cleo uneasily nodded and walked away. I don't know what happened but something encouraged me to call Joey.

' Hey Alpi ' he said.

' Can i come over ? ' I sobbed in the phone.

' Whats wrong? ' He said.

' Rakim '

' What he do? '

' He cheated ' i said. The line was silent and I heard a heavy sigh.

' Ya, come on over. And stop crying. '

' Okay ' I hung up and got in the car.

----

I knocked on the door of Joey's condo. He opened it and i must say he was looking fine. His hair was wet , along with his bare chest. He had on some sweats and it looks like he just got out the shower.

" Sorry i was showering " He said.

" Its fine. " I walked in and he gave me a hug. My face was buried in his chest with his hands around my waist. I cried in his chest as he walked us over to the couch. He pulled away and grabbed my face. I looked down still crying.

" Look at me " He said. I looked up and he was looking directly into my eyes.

" Your beautiful , smart, artistic, and very passionate. Rocky is a fool for cheating on you baby girl. He missing out " Joey said. I laughed along with him. I licked my lips and looked up at his. We both leaned in as he lifted my head up. His lips touched mine. They were extremely soft and full. He licked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth letting his tongue in. I pushed him back on the couch and climbed on top of him. His hands entered my sweat pants as he felt over my underwear. I pulled away from the kiss and moved his hands.

" Joey I can't do this to you. I still love Rocky.I don't want you to be a rebound when I know there is a big chance that me and Rocky getting bac- " He cut me off with his lips. He pulled away and looked at me with those eyes.

" I don't care about being a rebound, use me all you want. I want this and I know you want it too. I want to comfort you Alan " He said. He flipped us over and pulled down my sweats. He put his head between my legs and went to work.

The Next Morning

I woke up in the bed with my head on Joey's chest. I moved my hand and he chuckled.

" Looks whose up " He said in a raspy tone. I laughed.

" Shutup. What time is it ? " I asked.

" 1:00 pm " He said.

" Wow " I said. I got up out the bed and my lower half was allll sore. I tried limping to the bathroom without him noticing and he laughed.

" I put in work huh? " Joey said. I'm not gone lie he did. He was doing everything in the book. Put my ass to sleep.

" Hush " I said. After i peed i examined my body. I had about 10 hickies everywhere. I looked like a leopard. I walked out the bathroom.

" Damn Alan, them damn claw nails of yours fucked me up. " He said. I looked at his back to see several welts and scratches.

" Oops " I blushed. He laughed and laid back down. I got on the bed and put my head on his lap. He played with my hair and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

" Look Alpi, you don't gotta worry about this changing nothing. We don't gotta date or nothing. We can continue being how we were before last night. " He said while stroking my head.

" Joey, i'm sorry. But i had a really nice time last night. "

" Don't be sorry. I had a great time too. I wouldn't go back and change it. I wanted to make you feel better and I did. " He laughed. He smiled and gave me a quick peck.

" Now let me get dressed then we will go back to your place so you can change. " He said.

" Change for what ? " I asked.

" Me , You, and the Pros are gonna hang. " He said

Chels P.O.V

Alan thought that was the end ? SIKE. Now i'm going to get what belongs to me.

Rakim Mayers.

Something slight.

How you feel about the break up?

What about Alan and Joey hooking up?

How you feel about there relationship?

Chels delusional ass?

Vote•Comment•Follow

Forever & Always