Getting Things Right

Alan P.O.V

I woke up and instinctively stretched. I groaned, remembering what all happened last night. I rolled out of the bed and started walking to the bathroom. As soon as I touched the knob , the door opened.

" Sorry, I didn't know you were in here. " I said to Rocky.

" You good Ma'. I'm done anyway " He said while looking at the ground. I awkwardly walked passed him and went inside. I think we both were dreading to talk about yesterday, but we needed too. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then walked back to the room. Rocky was sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone. I sat by him and took a deep breath.

" Can we talk? " I asked.

" Yea but let me do the talking." He paused. "I'm sorry Alan. I know I say this a lot, but I am. I should have defended you yesterday instead of just watching. I did you wrong i admit. I'm just new with this relationship stuff, and I have never really cared enough about a girl to defend her from my Mom. But you're so different baby. When you left yesterday, I realized I need to grow up. And then you came back all bruised up-"  

" Its okay baby." I cut him off. I picked up his face and kissed his forehead. "I'm new to it too" 

I was pissed about dinner last night, but happy he realized where he went wrong. If we continue to communicate like this, we'll be fine.

" What the fuck happened last night? "

" I went out with Cleo and Sam was there. He asked if we could talk out back and... he tried to force himself on me. " I mumbled. The veins in Rocky's neck were popping out and he clenched his jaw.

" Imma kill him. " He said while throwing his hands up.

" No. We gotta do this right. I'm going to file a restraining order. " I said and got up.

" Nah that's not it. I  know you. You're a Pirocchi. I know you got something else planned. Imma let you handle it though. " He chuckled.

" Ya damn right. " I smiled. "Lets go out today though. I've lived here for awhile and haven't gone to do any tourist shit. Can we please? "

" What you want ? " He said while walking out. I followed him.

" Can we go to the Chinese Theater ? "

" No. "

" Please baby! "

" No Alan. "

" I'll do that thing you like" I said while licking my lips.

" With the pole.. and the outfit? " He said his eyes getting big.

" Pole and all baby. "

" Alright, Get ready. " I squealed and started to get ready. I put on a denim Tommy Hilfiger fit with my OG Black and White Retro 1s. I was straightening my hair when Rocky came in. 

" You're cute " I said while taking his hat. He took it back and kissed my nose. I got my Cartier shades and we hopped in his car.

"Can I drive? " I asked.

" I guess. You know where you going ? "

"That's what GPS is for, duh."

Rocky's P.O.V

After what seemed like driving forever ( Alan ass got us lost and then we had to park ), we finally made it to our destination. We walked around and *she* took pictures with celebrities signatures. We also went to the wax museum, which was actually pretty dope. 1,000,000 pictures later, we were driving to Salutio for drinks. Alan ordered a Apple Martini and I just ordered a HennyCoke. As soon as we got our drinks, the paps came to snap pics.

' Rocky ! Is this your new girlfriend? This the new Ms. Mayers ' They asked. I started tapping my foot and clenching my jaw. I hate them. They are always intruding. Damn, can I just get a fucking break? Alan put her hand on my thigh.

" Calm down babe, I got it. " She whispered.

" You sure you want to do this? " I asked. She nodded.

" Yes, i'll confirm this. I, Alan Pirocchi, am his new girlfriend. Bartender , they got our tab " She picked up our drinks and walked out with my hand in hers.

Alan P.O.V

" I got you babe okay ? " I said as he held my face. He nodded and chuckled. I didn't want him to get stressed out today, especially after we had to talk about everything last night. 

We drove home and Rocky carried me up the stairs. We plopped on the bed and he started kissing my neck.

" Ma, You ready for this big chocolate - "

" I need to go get some more birth control pills. " I said and slipped from underneath him. He fell on his back and sighed.

" Hurry " He said as I walked out the door. I got in the car and pulled up to the hotel my cousin Anna was staying at. 

Okay so I lied. I was actually going to go get revenge on Sam. Don't fuck with us Pirocchi's. 

I knocked on her door and my cousin answered.

" Alan, Neonata, How are you? " She said while kissing me on the face.

" Good cousin Anna. But you know I'm here on business. So, do you got my things? " I said laughing.

" Yes in the duffle bag in the bathroom. " She said. 

I walked into the bathroom and opened the bag. Inside was an all black outfit, a black ski mask, and nun-chucks. I put everything on and walked out. Anna was in the same thing. No one would be able to identify us, especially since it was dark out. We drove in a rental car in some random person's name to Sam's place. Luckily he was outside so we wouldn't be seen on camera.

" Remember Anna, only jump in if i look like I need help. " I whispered. 

I launched towards Sam and kicked him in the mouth. 

Thank you dad for kick boxing classes. 

He held his mouth and punched me twice. I dodged the third one and brought out the nun-chucks. I hit him in the face and then his side. While he was  holding his side and kicked him down to his knees and head-butted him so hard he hit the ground.

" Bitch " I mumbled. Anna grabbed me and we sped off.

Rocky P.O.V

An hour had passed and Alan still wasn't back. I started to call, but she came in with the bag and some whipped cream.

" You ready daddy? " She said seductively. She dimmed the lights and let down the pole.

Life is good.