Cuddling & Confusion

Alan P.O.V

I drove Rocky to my house instead of his because I didn't want him to stay home by himself. He was trashed, and if I let him stay home by himself he might have ended right back in jail.  

"You can sleep on the couch." I said. He just nodded. I gave him a blanket, some towels, Asprin, and two bottles of water. 

I was tired. The day felt long, especially since bailing out Rakim took a few hours. I took off my dress and put on a big t-shirt. I didn't feel like wrapping my hair, taking off my lipstick, or anything else. I only felt like sleeping. I crawled in my covers and Rocky knocked on my door. 

"Can I come in?" He asked. 

"I guess." He opened up the door and got into my bed. If I wasn't tired, I would have kicked him out. Right now, I didn't feel like fighting.  He got behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Within minutes we were both asleep. 

The next morning I woke up before Rocky. I gently moved his arms from around me and slipped into the bathroom. I looked like a total mess. My lips were stained red and my hair was everywhere. I undressed and took a long shower. Once I got out, I put on my purple silk robe and went to get some clothes out my room. Rocky was still sleep. He was holding a pillow in his arms. I grabbed some underwear, bra, sweats and a tank top. I went back to the bathroom to change. This time when I came back to my room he was up. His eyes were squinted and he was scratching his head. 

" Well goodmorning to you too " I chuckled.

" Sorry I got a bad headache " He said.

" Well yea , you had a rough night. "

" I'm sorry for ruining your date yesterday." 

"Don't worry about it." 

In all honesty, I didn't really take his apology serious. He says sorry and still ends up doing the same stuff all the time. But I nodded and accepted his "apology". He smiled and hugged me. He smelled like weed and cologne, his normal smell.

" I have some towels laid out if you want to shower" I said.

" Are you gonna be in the shower with me? "

" No "

"It was worth the shot."

I decided to cook a little breakfast while he was in the shower. I knew the grease would help his hangover. I cooked eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. 

"Damn it smells good." Rocky said as he entered the kitchen. He only had on gym shorts, and it did not look like he had on any underwear. I had to find my self control and breath. 

"Yea I made breakfast." 

" Alan. I know I told you sorry earlier, but I feel like I need to apologize again. I'm not good at expressing myself or letting people in. So I'm sorry if what I say doesn't make sense. " He cleared his throat. " You make me feel a little conflicted. I'm used to always knowing what I want, and getting what I want no problem. You make me question my motives, how I feel, all that. I keep acting like an ass because I can't handle rejection. I know that's immature, so I'm sorry." 

I was happy that he finally expressed himself for once. I took that apology a lot more serious than others. I have him a hug. 

" It's okay. " I smiled. I can't stay mad. I'm a sucker for Rakim Mayers. 

After breakfast, Rocky asked if I wanted to play 21 questions. I agreed because it gave me the opportunity to get to know him a little better. 

" Aight so, What's your favorite color ? " Rocky asked.

" Black. What's your favorite movie ? "

" The Wood "

After some basic questions things got interesting.

" Do you have feelings for Sam? " Rocky asked. I nearly choked on my water.

" He's cool but...nah. I just don't feel anything when I am with him. Were you jealous when I was hanging out with him?"

" Me? Jealous." He laughed. "Were you jealous when I kissed that girl at the pool party? "

" Honestly yes I was. Now answer my question, were you jealous? "

" A little. Why were you jealous? "

" Because I feel like kisses are personal. This whole time you been rubbing all on me and trying to get in my panties, but you kissed her and not me." I shrugged. He smiled and nodded. 

I stood up and went to the kitchen because I felt awkward after that. Rocky followed me and trapped me inside my kitchen corner. He hovered over me and smiled. He lifted my chin and looked at my lips. He was so close that I could feel his breathing. He was taking his time, and it was building anticipation. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slipped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and softly placed his lips on mine. 

It felt like a key going into a lock. 

Our lips danced and our tongues tussled. I pulled away and tried to collect my thoughts. The kiss literally knocked me off my feet. My head felt cloudy and my heart was thumping. 

What did I just get myself into?