two

NOTE: Witches can sense smell, foresee the future, link to people they are connected with.

+

Staring straight up at the wall; Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all.

- Camila Cabello

Leila Lemaitre(Witch serving the Moonburn pack

Leila Lemaitre
(Witch serving the Moonburn pack.)

I found a female wolf lying on the grass across the lake, a silver moon hanging on her neck. Oddly, she was breathing alright, as if asleep. Did silver not harm the wolves, or worse, kill them?

Sniffing around the scenario, something seemed off. Neither the wolf's scent was similar to werewolves in Moonburn pack, nor did she smell like one of my kind, a witch. So I did the best I could do to protect myself and my pack at the same time. I mind-linked Beta Isaac that a female wolf, precisely a female wolf who was not from our pack was spotted along the lakeside. Alpha King Alexander was on a wolf-lands' tour and was unavailable until the weekend, so it had to be the beta. As I saw the wolf wiggling, I ran away from the scenario towards my home, afraid.

After a few minutes, I returned back to the same spot only to find it empty. On the other side, I saw the Beta and a couple pack members inspecting the meadow.

"Leila, I came as soon I could. Where is the wolf?" The beta asked me.

"She was right here when I called for you. I am sure you can still smell her," I replied pointing to the grass bedding where I had spotted the wolf earlier.

The Beta surveyed the meadow are and also the land across the lake.

"Leila is right. A wolf has trespassed the borders," he whispered to himself.

"I will inform Alpha about the situation," he said reassuringly and turned towards the two pack members and continued, "Reid and West, you both tighten the security across this area, assign extra members for patrolling during the night as well. As all supernaturals are allowed to wander across the lake, there is a high possibility of someone entering the pack grounds. We need to take all the precautions we can."

+

Aurora Knightley

Silver cage, silver handcuffs, silver ropes. Silver. Silver. Silver. It fired up my skin, but could not burn me wholly since I was a vampire. I disliked this feeling, it made me feel weak and helpless. The insides of my stomach twisted and turned due to severe pain and lack of blood. It was killing me slowly, my body more than my mind.

My eyes fluttered open. My vision, hazy, from the horrendous prescience that I'd had witnessed right now. With sweat beads cladding my forehead, I found myself lying on the grass. I quickly wiped the sweat on the back of the long sleeves of my blue top and the dust across my bottom. After glancing at the moon and its reflection in the lake at once, I swiftly left for home.