Chapter 9: Needing Alec

Ali's POV

When I woke up my head hurt really bad. My eyes fluttered open to see daddy's worried face and Alec next to him, whom looked like he was gonna have a heart attack if he still had a heart. "Daddy my head hurts" I said. " Alright sweetheart. I will get Carlisle."
A few moments later uncle Carli why does my head hurt so much?" I asked. " I don't know little one. Let me take a look". Carlisle pressed around a bit and then look astonished at me.

Carlisle's POV

I cannot believe it. The spell that Melody had put on her daughter had actually worked. She was now to her full potential and it was all to finding Alec. She was still having side affects from it but they should wear off in the coming days. I knew Ciaus would be happy with this information. He would have his daughter back. " I will be right back little one, just a minute". I walked out the door and not even three steps towards the throne room and Ciaus was in front of me. " How is she?" " Why don't you ask her yourself?" Ciaus walked into the room and Ali's face lit up. " How are you feeling princess?" " Tired, but okay. Do you know where Alec is daddy?" " Yes princess, he is on a mission. He will be back in a day or two." " I miss him daddy", Ali said as she sniffled. Tears filled her blue eyes as she looked at her father. " I need him daddy".  " He is not here princess. He will be shortly though." I saw as her eyes lost the little bit of sparkle they had. "Ciaus please call Alec, tell him he is needed immediately." I said as I walked out of the room to find something of Alec's. "Carlisle do you mind telling me what is wrong?" " Allison is in desperate need of Alec. She is weak and with out him she is even weaker. Now that everything has caught up with her she needs him more than ever".

As Ciaus left to call Alec, I went back to check on Allison and she was unconscious on the bed with a very shallow heartbeat. I picked her up making sure to bring he blanket as well and rushed her to the throne room. " Ciaus! We have a problem." I ran through the doors that the guards had held open and I ran in with a limp Allison in my arms. "We need Alec".

A/N: I am so sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I am leaving for Nationals in two days and things are so hectic. Thank you for putting up with me.