Chapter 6: Snuggles

Felix's POV (Surprise!)

   I was walking down the hall and heard sniffling. I knew who it was I rushed to bug's room and found her in her bed wrapped up in her blankets. "Bug?", I asked. She lifted her head and looked at me. Her eyes were puffy and red and her facial features had changed slightly. She had grown! "Felix", she whispered. I sat on the edge of her bed and she climbed on my lap and rested her head on my chest. It was then when I realized she was hot. Not like a human tempature, but she was running a fever. "Alec! Ciaus!", I called lightly knowing they would here me. They both ran into the room and Alec growled at me. "Alec stop", bug whispered. She looked to Ciaus and made grabby hands. He came and picked her up. "What is wrong princess?", Ciaus asked. "I don't feel good", bug said. "Felix why don't you get some ice packs and Alec will you contact Carlisle. We will be needing his services", Ciaus said. I nodded and left the room.

Caius's POV

  I hated that my princess was ill and I could not do anything for her. I was holding her to my chest trying cool her down. After Felix and Alec left my phone ran. "Yes?". "Ciaus I know you don't know me, but I am one of Carlisle's daughters Alice. I am the seer. Ali has too high of a fever, that left untreated will be fatal. You will have to cool her down, because we will not be there in enough time. Seven hours at the minimum. She will want to cuddle with you or Alec so use your skin to your advantage. We will see you soon", Alice said. "Is there any medicines we can use?", I asked. "We don't know because Carlisle has not examined her yet. We will know though", She said. "Thank you Alice", I said. There was silence on the other end. "Your welcome", Alice said and the line went dead.

We had tried ice packs, but her temperature was just way to high. I then did what Alice said. "Alec, Alice Cullen told me to use our skin to our advantage. I want you to take off your shirt and lay with her. If anything but your chest is exposed, I will end you", I said passing my princess to him. He gulped knowing I was serious. And that was how the next several hours were just that, Ali curled up next to Alec, her crying every so often because her stomach hurt, which killed both Alec and I, and Alec's arms around her, purring, trying to keep her calm. I don't know what is wrong with my princess, but I will find out.

Alice's POV (Several hours earlier)

  I was sitting in the living room, with every one else, Edward playing his piano and Bella listening, Emmett playing video games, Rose painting her nails, Carlisle reading a medical book, Esme drawing new house plans, Jacob and Ness playing outside, and Jasper playing with my hair as I am reading a fashion magazine, when I got sucked into a vision.

~VISION~

Ali was lying in a bed sweat beaded on her forhead, she was crying holding her stomach. It then switches to Carlisle there with her, dabbing her forehead with a damp towel, Ali shivering under the covers, but still sweating. It then went to Ali lying in the same bed, as still as a statue. Carlisle was talking to Ciaus who was struggling to keep it together, the guard who looked horrified and also distraught, then there was Alec. He looked like death on legs. For a vampire he looked like he was a walking zombie, eyes sunken in and coal black, skin almost translucent, and figiting like he was going insane. Then switching to Alec's head being taken off as Ali woke up seaming years older, to finding out Alec was dead and killing herself.

~END OF VISION~

  At the end of my vision a scream fell from my lips. Jasper was holding me close to him, everyone was looking at me waiting for an expanation, while Edward had a look of horror on his face. I knew Edward looked at Ali like another daughter.

  Edward ended up explaining everything to everyone and everyone had a look if horror and shock. Jasper was the first one out of the shock, off to get plane tickets, Carlisle off to get supplies, Rose and Esme to get things to make her comfortable, and Edward darted off telling us he would be back in a few minutes. As we were packing, Edward came back with a blanket, a small stuffed rabbit, and a few photographs. We were all confused until I got another vision.

~VISION~

Ali was laying in bed with the blanket wrapped around her, cuddling with the small rabbit, snuggling into Alec's chest. Carlisle sat on the side of her bed looking at the thermometer that he had just taken from Ali's mouth. A smile gracing his lips, "Its going down".

~END OF VISION~

   I looked at Edward and a smile was plastered to his face. We were going to save her.

  As we all boarded the plane, I phoned Caius. I saw he had a big part in Ali's future, but I didn't know what he meant to her.

  I was watching the time, scanning the future to see any changes, Edward keeping tabs with me. When we landed, we took off toward the castle. When we got there Caius looked distraught. 'Wow she must be something very special to him'  I thought. I saw Edward's eyes slightly bulge, then worry set in. He looked at me and nodded.

  "How may I help?", Carlisle asked. "Ali, is sick" Caius said. "How do you know Ali?", Rose asked. "She is my daughter", Caius said. WHAT!!

A/N: I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I hope you guys like this chapter! Let me know.
Love ya'll,

~ D