Allison (Ali) Swanson

Age:10
Eye Color: Blue - Purple when using powers
Hair Color: Sandy Brown
Height: 4'6"

Nick names-
Felix: Bug
Demetri: Kitty
Jane: Al
Alec: Tesoro (Darling)
Edward, Jasper, Emmett: Squirt

Family-
Mother: Melody Swanson
LATER ON
Papa :Aro, and Marcus
Father: Ciaus (dad or daddy)
Best Friend: Alec {Like an overprotective big brother.}, Jane {more like a mother}
Sister: Renesmee (Ren)

Brothers: Felix and Demetri (Dem)

Aunt: Alice (Aly),  Rosealie (Rose), Bella, and Esme

Uncles: Jasper (Jaz), Emmett (Em), Edward (Eddi), and Carlisle

Personality: loves to play games, does not judge, very shy and skidish (until she gets to know you), afraid she will hurt someone, a bad temper.

Gift: Can manipulate the weather and the elements.

She loves Alec very much and won't go to sleep with out him. He is also the only one except for Jane that can get her to calm down.

Alec is her mate of course,  but he is like an very protective older brother that loves her with every fiber that is with in him. She loves him just as much. Alec is where she goes when she is crying or just to know she is loved.

Felix can make her laugh almost no matter what.

Demetri or Dem is there when she wants to play pranks or do something fun.

Her Papa's Aro and Marcus are there for guidance or when she needs to talk to someone.

Jane is like her mother even though she calls her Aunt Jane. She talks to Jane about everything.

The Cullen's are her extended family. She loves them just as much as the Volturi. She is closest to Carlisle, Edward, and Rosealie. She loves the rest just these three are the closest to her.

Ali is played by Kristina Pimenova

**In this one I have that the Cullen's and the Volturi didn't see necessarily eye to eye until Ali. She brought the two covens together**

A/N: I hope you all like this introduction to Ali.
Love ya'll,

~D