Chapter 3: Back to Voltera

Alec's POV
Buzz Buzz

My phone that the Masters gave us went off. I looked down noticing that I had gotten a message from Master Aro. 'We need the four of you to come back as soon as possible. Some thing has come up', the message read. "Jane", I called. " Yes brother", Jane replied coming into the room. "Aro wants us back. He says that something has come up", I said. " What shall we do with Al", Jane asked with sadness. "We must bring her with us. I cannot be with out her. We already know she cannot sleep with out me by her side", I said. " What if Aro does not approve?", Jane asks getting upset that Aro may take Ali away from me, from us. "He will not", I growl out.

" Alec, Jane, Felix, Demetri, may I have a word with you", Carlisle asks. "Of course Carlisle", Jane says. We all follow his voice up the stairs to his office. " What is it Carlisle", Jane asks. "I have two topics to share with you. Firstly, I did what the note asked and phoned the police to direct them to the address listed. Since I was the only one available, I was called to the scene and found why she wanted the police there. Allison's mother committed suicide the day that Allison was found in the woods. When I examined the body there were bite marks, like ours, along the stomach next to the scar that was used for her C-section with Allison.

This brings me to my next topic. I am almost certain that Allison is not all the way human. I am thinking, now this is just a hypothesis, but I have reason to believe that Allison is like Renesmee, only that Allison is more human than vampire. My reasonings are that she has absolutely flawless skin, she has no scars what so ever. If you listen to how she phrases some things, she sounds, and acts like she is older, her heartbeat is just a tad bit faster than a normal humans and how when Bella came back from a hunt yesterday with blood on her clothes, Allison kept scratching her neck like her throat was bothering her. I am almost for certain she is a hybrid, but I have no way of tracking down who the father is. The one thing that stumps me is how did Melody get through the birth with out having to be changed. Unless she was a hybrid herself, but she seamed to be a normal human", Carlisle said.

"Carlisle we may have a problem. Aro wants us back, but Alec can't be without Al", Jane said. " Well if you can keep it out of your thoughts, Aro should not be able to tell that she is different. You can only really tell if you know what you are looking for or concentrate extremely hard on listening to the little things", Carlisle said, "Also the note said that Allison would know what Melody meant by she was with Allison's father in heaven. So I interpreted that as in Allison knew her father, maybe even remember what he looked like. We should try to get a description of her father and bring him to the Volturi", Carlisle said. " I agree. Who ever fathered this child should be known. Even if he is dead", I said.

~Later that Night~

I was waiting for Jane to finish dressing Ali in her night wear, when I went down stairs. "Edward, can you read Ali's mind", I asked. " Yes", he replied. "When I ask her tonight, about her father, can you read her mind to see if we can get a picture, more than just a description?", I asked. " Yes I can Alec. I heard what Carlisle had said. I am afraid that Squirt heard as well. When I stoped to listen, so did she, after her mothers name was called", Edward said. "ALEC!", Jane yelled. " I hope she didn't hear what had happened", I said while running up the stairs.

When I ran into Ali's room Jane, Demetri, and Felix were huddled around her and Jane was rocking her. She looked up and in a flash she was clinging to me for dear life, crying into my shirt. "Toresso, what is wrong?", I asked softly. " I miss them Alec. I miss them so much. My mommy and daddy. We were so happy until one day daddy disappeared and mommy told me daddy went to heaven. He made me and mommy so happy. Now they are both gone", Ali cried. "I know sweet heart, I know", I cooed. She cried until she wore herself out and finally fell asleep. I laid in her bed with her in my arms, mainly because if I would try to leave she would whimper and start to cry. It was like I would keep the bad dreams away. " Jane", I whispered, trying not to wake Ali up. "Yes?", she said peeking her head around the door. " Call Aro and tell him we will be home tomorrow", I said. "Okay. How is she?", Jane asked worried. " She won't let me go. I think she is just now realizing that she no longer has parents, and it is hitting her hard", I said stroking my mates cheek with the back of my hand. "I'll leave you two", Jane said.

~Next Day~

The flight was annoyingly long. Ali has clung to me ever since last night, either me or Jane. When we finally made it back to the castle Ali stared at it in aw. We made our way to the throne room. When we entered all eyes were on us. I put Ali on the ground and Caius's eyes were locked on Ali. Ali stared right back. Ali had a huge smile on her face. A smile bigger than I had ever seen on her. Caius smiled as well. He got off his throne and started walking toward Ali, I pulled her behind me and growled. Caius stopped and glared at me while growling. Ali was peeking around me. Caius crouched down and looked at Ali with a smile. "Princess", Caius said. "Daddy", Ali squealed. Wait WHAT!

A/N: Did you expect that? Well I hope not. I hope you liked this chapter. I did. Us there anything else that will be big? Let me know what you all think. Please Vote and Comment!

Love ya'll,

~D