Chapter 6

I push Mason away knowing that he was back by the sudden stop of our make out session. He stroll away without saying anything to me and I lay my head back on the tree trying to catch my breath.

'Sarah where are you. We gotta go now,' dad mindlinks me.

'Uh, ill meet you guys in the parking lot,' I replied.

I push myself off the tree and walk the same path from where I came from. I reach to where my parents car was parked and got in. On the way back we all stayed silent until we reached home.

     "You're going to have to pack, Mason's beta will be here in about 20 minutes," he says looking at me from the rear mirror.

     "Will you guys.. miss me?" I ask looking away.

     "Of course we will, you're our only child," he says smiling.

     I smiled back and got out of the car and head straight to my room. Hmm let's see what I need here. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my coconut shampoo, conditioner, and toothbrush. I'm pretty sure they should have these but I wanted to use my own. I stuff them in a white plastic bag and set it next to my suitcase.

I went into my walk in closet next and decided what to pick. I've come down with 4 jeans, 2 tights, and 1 jogger. And for shirts I brought at least 5 along with 3 dresses, 2 hoodies and 2 pair of vans. I folded my clothes neatly and put the jeans and shirt together while the other things are on the other side.

I put my shoes in plastic white bags and put them on top of the clothes. I grabbed my phone and charger and I was done by now. I heard a honk outside and look out my window. That should be his beta Rory, if I remembered correctly. I walk downstairs with my suitcase and engulf my parents with a tight hug.

     "I'll miss you baby," Dad says with a sad smile on his face.

     "I'll miss you guys a lot too," I say my eyes getting watery.

     "We love you Sarah," sadness shows in my mom's eyes failing to hide it with a smile.

     "I love you guys too," I say a tear dropping. "Not like I'm going to leave forever."

     They chuckled and I let go even if I didn't want to. I opened the door and wave them goodbye with a sad smile, heading to the car. The back of the car opened and I put my suitcase in there. A dude came out and it was the same guy who danced with me.

     "I-it's y-you," I said surprised. "The guy that I danced with at the party."

      "I believe i am him," he said with a cheeky smile. "Let's get going"

     I took the front seat and finally remembered that he was just literally thrown against a wall because of Mason.

     "Uhm, are you okay? When he threw you?" I asked him concerned.

     He chuckles, "thanks for asking but I'm fine. That was nothing although he was pretty mad that I danced with his mate"

     "He shouldn't be mad," i rolled my eyes annoyed.

     "Oh, I would've been too if I had such a beautiful mate as you," he says smirking. "Names Rory by the way"

     I blushed and just scoffed and enjoyed the ride in silence falling asleep. I felt myself being carried as I stirred in my sleep. Sparks was all I felt for me to jolt awake causing me to fall on the ground.

     "Shit," I groaned landing on my ass.

     "You should've stayed still and let me carry you," he said annoyed.

     "Psh and let your dirty hands touch me? I think not," I glared at him getting up, rubbing my ass.

     "Whatever then," he says rolling his eyes.

     Rory was behind him with my suitcase. Mason grabs the handle of it and strolled it to a nearby room entering it. I stand there looking at him not knowing If I should follow him or not.

     "What are you waiting for?" He raise his left eyebrow questioning me.

     "Nothing," I said immediately heading towards him. Damn that was hot.

     The room was beautiful and big. It had a king size bed and the bed sheets of it was black and white. A big closet stand was placed at the right opposite of the bathroom. The color of the wall was plain and white but it was pretty.

     "Close your mouth," Mason says looking amused.

     I closed my mouth not knowing it was opened and I fake a cough clearing my throat.

     "And will this be my room?" I asked dumbfounded.

     "Correction. It's ours," he says. "And whether you like it or not. We will be sharing a bed."

     I scrunch up my face at the thought of having to sleep with someone who didn't like me. Someone I barely knew.

     "I'll have someone show you around later if you'll like?," He asks putting his hands in his pockets.

     "Nah I'll take a look myself," I grinned.

     "Suit yourself," and with that he left the room leaving me by myself.

Alpha's unwanted Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें