Father Xia put his arms up in defeat as he sighed inwardly. 'This boy is already going against his father for his beloved,' he thought.

"I have no control over your life brat. As long as you're making money, love whomever you please." Father Xia finally said.

He turned to Su Lin said, "And you, Su brat, I wish you luck handling this kid. You will need it," Father Xia smiled lightly at him.

Father Su chuckled and walked over to Ye Ren, he leaned close to his ears and whispered, "If you do anything to upset my dear son, I will make the rest of my life a mission to make your life living hell," After he said that, he patted Ye Ren's shoulder with a smile and walked back to the doorway.

"Don't worry father-in-law, I will spend the rest of my life repenting if I disappoint him in any way." Ye Ren said seriously.

Father Su nodded his head in satisfaction. "You both can go tell your mothers. They're in the garden having tea." Father Su told us.

Ye Ren and Su Lin both nodded their heads and walked out of the office hand in hand.

Father Su and Father Xia just stood there, looked at each other, and sighed at the same time.

Su Lin got in the passenger seat of Ye Ren's car. Ye Ren started it up and drove of to the Su Family mansion. When they arrived, Su Lin got out of the car and led Ye Ren to the huge backyard. They walked on a rock covered trail to a round deck overlooking a duck pond. 

Both of their mothers could be seen sitting on seats and conversing while sipping on tea. Mother Su was the first one to notice them coming up but Mother Xia was the first one to notice their clasped hands.

Mother Xia turned to Mother Su and laughed. "Sister Su, it looks like you lost this bet."

Mother Su grumbled, "I will deposit the money into your account," she said in reluctance.

"Mother," Su Lin said with confusion written all over his face. though he didn't know what this bet was, he was smart enough to know that it involved Ye Ren and him.

"Yes Lin'er?" Mother Su focused her attention on her son.

"What bet~"

"Don't mind Lin'er. It was just a friendly bet that Sister Xia proposed on long it would be before you two got together. Unfortunately, mother lost." She pouted.

Su Lin's eyes grew wide with shock. "You knew?"

"Of course mother knew." Mother Su said with a smile.

"But how?" Su Lin didn't remember doing anything questionable in front of his mother with Ye Ren so he was confused as to how she and Mother Xia would have known.

"It's called a mothers intuition," Mother Su said mysteriously.

"Ren'er, you should hurry up and propose before some steals this beauty from right under your nose," Mother Su said as she pinched Su Lin's cheeks.

"Mother~" Ye Ren sighed in defeat. He felt someone pinching his arm so he looked down at Su Lin's smiling face. That sight made his heart contract as a nice feeling filled his body.

[Sup Ya'll author here, apparently Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian. That shocked me. 

First questions from AUR0RAR0SE:

Are u going to have an arc where they can transform into animals or at least with animal characteristics?

Answer: I don't know for sure if I will. I honestly didn't think about that until I saw your question but I'm now intrigued about that prospect. So, I most likely will do an arc on animal characteristics/transformation.

Second questions from Sinhalove:

Favorite pet you've ever had.

Favorite colorFavorite story on WattpadLike any anime?Favorite candyFoodZodiac (I would love to tell you about your zodiac)Birthday ( so we can celebrate it)

Answer: I've never owned a pet. My favorite color is gray because it's a mix of my other two favorite colors which are black and white. They are colors that can go with anything.

I don't have a favorite story on Wattpad because there are too many that I like.

I honestly haven't watched anime in a long time. It's been like a process. First it was anime, then I discovered manga, and finally I was introduced into the wonderful world of novels(specifically Wattpad)

My favorite candy is skittles but I also like anything with white chocolate and caramel. I hate healthy stuff in my candy though like nuts and fruits.

My favorite food are fried plantains.

My Zodiac is Libra and my birthday is on September 28th.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.]