1.16 Ye Ren

[If you see any typos, I'll fix them 'later']

When Father Su and Su Lin arrived at the company, they were stopped by a bunch of cars parked behind the gate. When the people noticed them, they got out of their cars. They were carting cameras and notebook so Su Lin knew right away that they were the paparazzi.

"Su Lin is it true that you are the one in the newspapers," A man shouted from the side.

"Are you gay," another person yelled from the back of the crowd.

Su Lin's father took out his phone and made a quick phone call. A few minutes passed before a group of men dressed in black suits came out from who knows where and started to control the crowd.

When the entryway was finally empty, Father Su drove the car through the gates and parking in front of the manor.

Su Lin got out of the car and made his way into the company. He hurried upstairs to his fathers office and opened the door. Ye Ren was sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap and was typing away furiously while yelling into the phone.

He didn't notice Su Lin coming in until he lightly coughed. Ye Ren snapped out of his working phase and brought his head up to focus on Su Lin. He spoke a few more words into his phone before he ended his call and closed his laptop.

Standing up, he walked over to Su Lin and wrapped his arms around him. He rested his head on top of his shoulders as he breathed in his scent. He resisted the temptation of marking Su Lin clear white neck and just lightly kissed it.

"Darling, do you want me to kill the perpetrators," Ye Ren asked as head finally picked up his head and smiled lightly at Su Lin. His eyes were bright with love and adoration as if he wasn't just planning murder just seconds before.

"No, I can handle this myself. I don't want you to have all the fun," Su Lin smirked at Ye Ren. He then turned around and walked over to his fathers desk. He jumped up and sat himself down on the table while he crossed his long legs. 

Ye Ren lightly gulped when he saw Su Lin's sexy posture. He walked over to him and put his hands on the desk and both side of him, trapping him with his body.

"Baby, do you expect your hubby to just sit back while someone slandered you?" Ye Ren asked with a light pout on his face.

"Don't look at me like that," Su Lin sighed. "It doesn't suit you as much as it suits me."

Ye Ren chuckled when he heard that and leaned in to take Su Lin's supple lips. Their lips felt like they were made for each other when they connected. Su Lin opened his mouth a little and stuck his tongue into Ye Ren's unsuspecting mouth. 

Su Lin slid his tongue in and twirled it around Ye Ren's mouth. Ye Ren moaned in pleasure from the stimulation and he too entwined his tongue with Su Lin. They were both so engrossed in their smooch fest that they didn't notice the door to the office opening.

Two men stood there stock still in shock as they watched their sons. They were practically eating each others faces.

Father Su blushed while Father Xia turned his face away in embarrassment. 

Su Lin and Ye Ren heard someone clearing their throat so they ceased kissing and turned to look at their father who were standing there awkwardly.

"Lin'er is this~"

"Yes father, he was the one," Su Lin answered.

Father Xia was just standing there opening and closing his mouth.

"Father, I know you might not approve but I won't leave him. Even if I have to give up my rights to the company," Ye Ren solemnly said. He wove his arms around Su Lin's waist in a protective manor and glared at his father as if he was daring him to say anything.