1.14 Ye Ren

[If you find any spelling mistakes, I apologize in advance. I don't have time right now to re-read this to check. I'll do it later.]

When Su Lin was in the elevator and waited for it to reach the bottom floor, he pulled out his phone and called Butler Tong to send him a driver to pick him up. Su Lin sat in the lounge until he heard a buzz from his phone, signifying that his ride had arrived. He heaved himself up and walked out the door to a waiting black colored car with tinted glass windows. 

A man dressed in black then got out of the drivers seat and opened the back passenger seat door for Su Lin to get in. Closing the door behind him, the man walked back to the front drivers seat of the car and started the car to drive off.

When the car reached the house, it was already fifty minutes past ten. Su Lin headed inside the house and made a beeline for his fathers office. He softly knocked on the door and opened it when he got his fathers permission.

Father Su was typing up papers on his computer when he heard a knock on the door. He was surprised when Su Lin walked in because he's never been in his office before.

Hiding his bewilderment, Father Su stopped typing and asked, "What do you need Lin'er?"

"Father, will I be working with Xia Ye Ren from now on?" Su Lin asked.

"Yes, I thought I told you already," Father Su replied.

"Mmm, I must not have been paying attention then," Su Lin said making his way back to the door.

"Good night Father," He said before he left the office. 

Su Lin walked back to his room and stripped off his clothes before going to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After he was done, he quickly dried himself was too lazy to put on night wear so he just went to bed in his bathrobe.

When morning came, Butler Tong once again woke Su Lin up and was met with a really aggravated boy. When Su Lin was done threatening Butler Tong again, he got up and brushed his teeth before getting dressed in a simple black suit with a blue and black striped tie.

He walked out of his quarters to the dining room to grab a bagel and a glass of grape juice. He quickly ate them and headed out the door. His father already left before him so he should already be at the company. Su Lin decided to take his own car to the company instead of riding with his father for convenience sake.

When they arrived at the manor, there were many other cars parked compared to yesterday which peaked Su Lin's curiosity. He got out of his car and was about to walk into the building before he spotted a familiar car parked in front of the house. A revelation then came to him about where all the cars came from.

Walking inside the manor, Su Lin headed upstairs to his fathers office and opened the door. He saw his father standing in front of his desk with Mr. Xia next to him. Ye Ren was in front of them listening to their conversation to gain some enlightenment on some of his ideas. As soon as Su Lin opened the door, the men in the room already noticed him.

Father Su beckoned for Su Lin to come over, so he walked forward to stand next to Ye Ren shoulder to shoulder with him occasionally rubbing on Su Lin.

"Boys, from now on, you two will be business partners." Mr. Xia told us. 

Ye Ren and Su Lin nodded their heads to show that they understood.

After that, three months passed with them working inside the company. The products they developed were sent world-wide and many people bought them, this made the partnership very profitable. 

Su Lin appeared in public more frequently which blew the previous rumors about him out of the water. People now know him as the talented Su Family Corporations heir and that he could stand on equal footing with Xia Ye Ren. 

When Su Lin came back home for the day, he slid onto the bed and closed his eyes in exhaustion.

'System, how far in have I completed my missions?' Su Lin asked in his mind.

"Host, here is your progress." System presented how much of the missions Su Lin had completed thus far.

Missions
1. Inherit the family company- 50% completed
2. Get revenge on both Su Shu and Su Mian- 0% completed
3. Spend more time with parents- 100% completed
4. Live a content life- 0% completed

Su Lin looked at his progress and sighed. 'I guess it's time to speed things up,' he thought. 

'System, have you got that information I asked you on Su Shu's whereabouts from three months ago,' Su Lin asked.

"Yes Host, I will transmit them to you now."

A sharp pain hit Su Lin's head and he doubled over as information flowed into his head. Looking through it all, Su Lin smirked and narrowed his deep piercing eyes. He softly chuckled to himself and began crafting ways to ruin his target.

"This game just keeps getting better and better," he murmured to himself.

System shuddered in dread. He then lit a candle for the person that offended his host.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, the atmosphere of the house was strained. The ambience of the dining room when Su Lin walked in was deathly quiet. Confused, Su Lin grabbed a bagel and noticed his father sitting at the table which was new because Father Su always left before Su Lin woke up.

Eating his bagel slowly, Su Lin cleared his throat and asked, "What's wrong?"

Father Su, as if just realizing that he was there, took out a newspaper that was laying on the table and handed it to him. Su Lin, still quite perplexed looked at the paper and that on the very front page, was a picture of him and a blurred out figure that you can still make out as a man, kissing.

On the headline, it read: Su Family Heir's Scandalous Relations

'The game has begun, but know matter. I've been bored doing nothing anyways' Su Lin thought.

"Son, tell me the truth. Is that you?" Father Su asked slowly.

Su Lin directed his attention to his father with his mother at the side waiting anxiously for his answer.

"Yes father, it's me." Su Lin confirmed.

[Sup Ya'll author here, 

First questions from FUCKMAE:

Is the ML going to be the same soul throughout the book or will he be different in every world?

Answer: I really haven't decided on whether the ML should be the same or not but I'm leaning towards him being the same soul in all worlds. I'm pretty much going with the flow with this story so if it feels good in the plot, that may be what I'll do.

Second questions from Joseun-kun:

What kind of music do you like? Who's your favorite band/singer?Favorite song?Most inspirational Wattpad book you found.

Answer: I like to listen to both rap and orchestral music. My favorite orchestral company would be Two Steps from Hell and my favorite band is Fall Out Boy. I don't have a favorite individual artist. There are to many of them, that's makes it hard for me to choose just one. My favorite song is Ada Ada by Flavour. It's a Nigerian song if you're interested in listening to it. I really found that one book that I would call inspirational. Though there are many that have changed the way I look at things.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter.]