1.7 Ye Ren

"Well hello there my love, nice of you to step in," he says with a smirk.

I tried to hold in my anger in but failed. I clenched my fists and stomped up to him. I then grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to my face level.

"What..the..hell..are..you..doing..in..my..room," I said slowly, enunciating every word.

"You left your hubby by his lonesome with all those pesky girls trying to hit on him," he said innocently, "don't you feel jealous?"

"Why would I feel jealous of your ass," I said angrily, "how did you even get in?"

"Easy, I just used the spare keycard," he said as if it were the most simplest thing in the world.

"How...," I started to say but was interrupted.

"My family owns this hotel so I can easily get the key to any room here," he said with a light smile.

I released my hold from him and took a few steps back but didn't get far before he grabbed my arms and pulled me towards his chest.

I crashed into his arms and he wrapped them around my waist. I felt his body through his clothes and blushed a bit when he tightened his arms around me.

I've never been this close to proximity to anyone that was not family before. I tried to push myself off him but ultimately failed.

"Let go," I growled at him.

"Okay love, I'll let you go after you give me a kiss," he said leaning closer to my face.

"No!" I refused, "how dare you take liberties with me," I yelled angrily.

"I'm not taking liberties love," he said as if he were being accused of treason, "I'm just trying to be the best hubby I can be," he righteously said.

"I refuse," I said as I tried to push him back harder. Damn, why did I think this guy was husband material.

"Then I won't let go," he said simply.

"Fuck you," I said as I pulled his face close and gently pecked his lips.

Satisfied, he released his hold on me and got up.

"Goodnight love," he said as he walked away towards the elevator.

I sighed and proceeded to strip off my clothes to take a short shower. To much happened today and I was dead tired.

I put on my bathrobe and sunk onto the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning I woke up bright and early and decided to make myself a sandwich after I brushed my teeth. After 30 minutes sifting through my suitcases, I picked out a black crop top that showed of my fine abs and matching black booty shorts that exposed my clear porcelain legs.

I then went to the kitchen and took out a loaf of bread and some peanut butter and jelly.

Right when I was done, I heard the elevator door ding signifying that someone was here. I turned my head to see the devil himself walk in in all his glory.

"What are you doing here," I said with narrowed eyes.

"To see you of course," he said as he leaned on the wall next to me.

"Well I'm about to leave, I'm meting up with a guy later so you can just walk yourself out," I said.

"Who's the guy?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.

"None of your god damn business," I retorted. I didn't mean to say it that way but I am extremely irritable in the morning.

"Love, are you seeing someone behind my back?" He asked you accusedly in a hurt voice.

Ignoring that question I gave him a sandwich.

"What is this?" He asked curiously.

"A jelly sandwich," I answered with a straight face.

"Are you implying something," he said with narrowed eyes.

"I have no clues as to what you're talking about," I said faking innocence, "I was just being nice enough to make you a sandwich," I said with a small voice and squeezing out a few tears.

"Okay okay, don't cry love," he said stroking my long hair, "when you're sad, I'm sad."

"How cliché can you get," I said as I pushed him away.

"I'm only cliché for you baby," he laughed and smacked my ass when I walked past him.

I yelped and ran to my room with a red face and heard him bawling out in unrestrained laugher.

'This man' I thought as I gritted my teeth in anger. I looked at the clock and saw that I had about 30 minutes left to get ready for the golf outing.

I once again closed my eyes and thought of the outfit I wanted to wear. When I re-opened mm then I saw the clothes laying on the bed. I decided to go with a white shorts. I also picked a gray polo shirt that had a purple stripe going diagonal along the front and back of the shirt. I completed the outfit with a pair of white and purple shoes and black sunglasses.

I went to the mirror and admired myself.

"I look so fine," I murmured quietly to myself.

"Especially your perky butt," a voice sounded.

I unconsciously nodded my head in agreement but stopped. I whipped my head around and finally noticed Ye Ren sitting on my bed looking at me with a smirk. Déjà vu much.

"Get out," in said angrily. 'How did I not notice him coming in,' I thought to myself.

"Okay love, I'll meet you on the field," he hopped off the bed and left as quickly as he came.

I huffed in annoyance and went to grab my sandwich before leaving too.

[Sup y'all author here, Happy National Survivor Day🎉

I honestly didn't know that was a thing until my friend told me😅

Anyways, hope you liked the chapter]