Prologue

Su Lin stepped out of his car before stepping onto the sidewalk and looked up at the 60th floor of the building.

Su Lin's condo was on the topmost floor and he has have to admit that he was really exited for what was about to happen. He was planning to lay back and binge watch/read/eat to his hearts content.

Let me introduce myself. I am Su Lin, the richest and most sexiest person on Earth if I do say so myself.

Call me vain but it's true, there's no one alive that can top this hot bod. Pun intended.

Anyways, as Su Lin walked across the sidewalk and into the building, a shadow emerged out of nowhere and reached him before his guards could react to the intruder.

Su Lin saw the figure pull out a knife and lunge at his chest. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion and before Su Lin could react, the knife was already plunged deep into his chest. 

Cursing, Su Lin fell to the ground convulsing, blood pouring out of his wound stained the ground in red. As his life was slipping away, all Su Lin could think about was never finishing that novel he had been reading for a while.

As chaos ensued around him, Su Lin's eyes finally sealed shut, regret still coursing through him.

[Sup Ya'll author here. This has been edited.]