Chapter 13

Quick A/N: So I decide that once the characters get to Alexandria the story will be the same but Carl won't die. LOL I'm sorry but how I put it was kinda funny for me, but not the part where Carl dies.

Carl's POV

I looked over at Y/N and she was leaning up against a tree. 'She looks so tired.' I though to myself. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" I said as I walked over to her.

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Carl asked me with corner in his eyes. "Yeah, just. Tired." I said slowly. Carl sat down next to me and he patted his lap. "Sleep for a little bit." He said with a weak smiled. I butt scouted over so Carl could lean up against the tree. He scouted over and leaned up against the tree, and I laid down and put my head on the lap.

He started playing with my messy h/c hair. I was looking at the road and my eyes slowly closed and soon I had fallen it to a deep sleep.

I was in a field of beautiful (f/c) flowers. I looked around and noticed there was no walkers no nothing, just flowers. I started to walk though the flowers. Just wondering around. Until I saw a girl and a boy kneeling down over something. "Are you too okay?" I said walking up to the slowly not trying to scare them. I then heard a walker snarl. I reached down to grad my knife, but it wasn't there. "Hey there's a walker around here we have to go." I said the the two of them. I heard the snarl again and I realized it was form them. They turned around and it was my older brother and sister. "No," I turned around and ran. As I was running though flower walkers started to appear. I looked back and a herd of walkers were following me. I then hit something, no someone. I stepped back and it was "Carl?! No it can't be. your not dead!"

I jolted up. I looked around and we weren't on the road. We were in a church. Carl was next to me sleeping. I sat up and I looked around I saw I was on the first row of benches. I woke up Carl. "C-Carl, what happened?" I asked him with fear in my eyes. "You wouldn't wake up after your nap. And so Daryl carried you when we were walking. But then we met a guy that was set up in a church and he took us here." He said as he stroked my hair to keep me calm. "We're is Daryl, I have to thank him." I said looking around. "His out in the woods hunting." Carl said. "Okay well I will be back then." I said as I jumped up and started to walk away. Carl grab my hand. "Wait, I'll come with." He said standing up. "No, I will be fine, sleep, you look tired." I said as I have him a small smile. He gave me a hug and he kissed my head. "Ok, just be careful." He said as he laid down on the bench.

I walked out of the door and saw every one waving off Sasha, Bob, Rick, michonne, and an other guy. They all stopped and ran to me except, Roseate (I think that's how you spell it), Eugene, and Abraham. "Your awake" Maggie said and she hugged me.

They all asked if I was okay, and I said yes. Everyone gave me a hug and we talk for a few minutes. "I'm going to look of Daryl so I can thank him." I said as I waved goodbye and I walked into the woods.

"Okay if I was Daryl, we're would I hunt," I said out load. I walked around, for a little bit. I thought I was never going to find him but the I saw a fat rabbit. 'Well I guess if I'm out here I can atleast get some thing' I thought to myself I pulled out my bow and and arrow from my bag. I knocked my arrow and pulled back, I took a deep breath out and released. I'm arrow shot thought the air and hit the rabbit. "Yes," I said and fist bumped the air. I ran up the the rabbit a took out the arrow. I grab a long skinny pice of rope from my bag and tied it around the rabbits feet.
(Btw this is your outfit and weapons)

I walked of about another two minutes and saw another rabbit

I walked of about another two minutes and saw another rabbit. I shot it with my bow and arrow and tied it up on the rope. And before I know it I had 12 rabbits tied up on the rope. "Jeez, I came out here to look if Daryl and the I have a hole rope full of rabbits". "Looks like you got more then me." I heard someone say. I spun around pointing my bow at the person with and arrow on it. "Daryl!" I said and I slowly let my bow string go back. I then dropped my bow and ran up to him. "I was out here to look for, and thx of carrying me." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back. "No probably anyways your not really heavy." He said messing my hair up. "I got 12 fluffy Easter Bunnys, what do u have," I said as I broke the hug. "5 Squirrels," he mumbled. "I win." I said jumping up and down. Daryl just chuckled. I picked up my bow and rabbits and started to head back to the church with Daryl. "So what are we gunna do now?" I asked. "Stay as long as we can I guess." Daryl replied. "Yeah but then what? We can't just live on the road, will die." We stopped. "There has to be good people out there that will help us." Daryl said looking down at me.

Boom an other chapter. And I'm glad that my book is number 1 for carlxreader. That's great.