Chapter 6

Your POV

"Well umm I...I'm really shy sometimes and when someone complements me I umm get nervous!?" I said really fast. "Okay I was just asking" Carl said smiling.

Carl's POV

'I know she is laying' I though in my head. 'she always studders when she lays and when I complement her'

~time change summer~
~outfit above is the one you are wearing~
We have been running from house to house of the past 8 months, Lori can have her baby any day, and we don't even have a good camp, we don't ever have a camp. Oh yeah my 12th birthday is coming up in 4 more months. I was a little sad I had to spend my 11th on the road but that's okay. I'm glad nobody know about my birthday, because I don't really like the attention.
I can't even believe it almost been two years this all happened. I can't believe I'm still alive, I can't believe I'm still going after my whole family died and friends.
Time skip
Rick and Daryl returned from a little trip. " We found a prison," Rick said in excitement. "But it's over run," Daryl said a little disappointed. "Well we can clear it, I believe in us, we are very skilled at this," I said laughing nervously at our past in counters with herds of walkers. "How are u so optimistic Y/N?" Daryl said chuckling. " I don't know," I said as I shrugged. Oh yeah Daryl is like a farther figure, well so is Glenn, I mostly listen to them, and Hershel is like a wise grandpa to me.
~Time skip to when there in the front yard~
Rick put me up in the watch tower to shoot walkers down below because I'm one of the best shots. I looked though the scope on my gun and shot a walker that was just about to take a bite out of ricks left shoulder. He looked up at me nodded and then smiled, I nodded back. Rick killed the last walker and we all met back in the yard. That night we celebrated with a little Bon fire. " these moments are my favorite in the horrible world we live in," I said smiling. Everyone smiled back and Beth began singing.

Authors note pls read~ So I know I haven't posted a lot I just, well didn't know what I wanted to write. I'm seriously just making it up as I go so yeah. Anyway I'm going to make a new story and it's not an X reader, it's going to be about my friend and her celebrity crush because I asked her if she would like it, and in return she is going to make a story about me and CARL! So go check out her page it svonthun_22