Chapter 9

A/n- okay my peps so summer is coming up and my last day of school is the 25th of May, so what I'm getting at is that I will post more on this story and my others, and maybe make more X Readers.

Y/N
It's around 12 pm and Carl wants to get lunch together, b/c he promised me to hang out all day today. Patrick still is sad about me not liking him but he is doing fine now.

I started heading down the hallways. And headed out side where everyone is eating. I went up to Carol and got some food. "Thx Carol," I said. "No problem," she said as I walked away. I looked around and I found Carl setting alone at a bench. I walked over and put my food on the table and sat down. "So what are we doing to day?" I asked. "Well we can read some comic books, or play board games," he said as he ate some beans. "Yeah that sounds like a plan," I said. 'All day we are going to be alone' I thought as I ate my food.

We finish our food and we headed to the gates to go outside the fences. "Hey Michonne, can u open the gates pls," I asked. "Does Rick know you guys are going outside the fences?" She asked. "Yes?" I said questionably. "Whatever I know your lying but for you too love birds I will open the gates," she said laughing. Me and Carl both blushed. "ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" We both yelled. "Okay whatever" Michonne said as she opened the gates. We both walked out of the gates really fast and I followed Carl.
He lead me into the woods and up to this little cabin. "Umm Carl have u ever seen the movie Cabin in the Woods? Are you sure you want to enter that house?" I said nervous. "It's fine I cleared it out, the only thing in there is some food, water, and house thing." He said. "Yeah I take it you,never watch Cabin In The Woods," I said as we entered the house. There was recliners, and a couch. In the living room. A table and chairs in the dining room. And up stairs there was two rooms. Me and Carl enter one of the rooms and we plopped down on the bed. "So what comic books did you bring?" I asked. "I brought, Spider-Man, Bat Man, and some others." I said looking though his bag. "Did you bring any?" "I brought some books that I'm reading right now, Lost In The River Of Grass, Life As We Know It, and Bad Girls Don't Die," I said as I looked though my bag. "Boring," he said rolling his eyes. "There not boring," I said as I laughed and shoved him alittle. He said laughing too. "Well if you don't want to read right now I brought a deck of cards," Carl said. "Do u want to play go fish?" I asked him. "I was just about to ask u at," he laughed alittle.

"Do you have any 7's?" I looked up at Carl. "Go fish," he said smiling. I signed and picked up a card for the deck, I flip it over and I was a 9. "Do you have any 9's?" Carl asked as he looked at me. "What hell!" I said as I throw down the 9. "I win again," he said laughing. "U just got lucky." I said. "I'm a lucky guy." Carl said. "How so?" I questioned him. "Because I know the most beautiful girl in the world," he said smiling. "W-who?" I said with a little voice crack. "You," Carl said and he leaned in and kissed me.

I hope you guys like this chapter like I said I will be post more in the summer. If softball and camping doesn't get in the way. And pls check out my OC love story book, if really appreciate it. Until next time, Bu-Bye!

Word count: 683