The End. Just Me.

POV: RK800 313 - 248 - 317 "Connor"

December 13th, 2039
Officer Forrest Whittaker's Lake House, River Rouge, Michigan

"Forrest, I cant begin to describe how, thankful, we are for this. I promise we will get out as soon as we can. We really appreaciate it." Hank looked up from his tightly ponytailed hair, done by Minka, trying to keep as still as he could for her to paint his nails a gentle cerise pink. Sean fanned his basil green ones, as I waited my turn.

"Its not a problem, Hank. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I'm, just glad we got these two out okay." He smiled up to Sean and I, while the pain of not knowing what happened to Dac weighing down his voice.

"I am too, but we cant risk yours, and Minka's safety. But in the meantime, thank you. And thank you!  These are lovely." Hank smiled down to the child, admiring the glossy polish across his fingertips.

"You're welcome! Your turn, Connor!" She smiled, drawing out a rich shade of navy. I smirked, and took Hank's spot.

"We can talk in the kitchen. Can I get you anything?" Their nervous voices faded as they walked out of Minka's room, leaving her, Sean, and I to our nails.

"So, you're an android?" She asked me, softness veiled her voice - as if she were cursing.

"Yes. Sean and I are androids. How does that make you feel?" I tried examining her deep green eyes, but the flitted so fast from finger to finger that it was hard to get a direct reading.

"I think it's awesome! You're like roombas, right? I have a roomba! Her name is Gary!" She giggled, looking in the corner of the room, to a parked roomba with a paper cut bow on its top. I smiled.

"Yeah, we kind of are like Roombas." Sean laughed, resting his drying hands on his crossed knee.

"Do you have an android of your own?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Daddy says that people dont own androids anymore. It's wrong to own other people now, so we don't. I miss Davride, but he's with Markus now. He'll be okay." Maturity at a young age means nothing but trauma. I know nothing of her life - I know it took a lot for her to get to this point.

"That's very noble of you to say, Minka. You're a wonderful little girl." Sean smiled, seemingly blown back by her truth.

"Thank you. I wish daddy didnt work at the police station. He says all he does is look for deviants. I dont want him to catch them." Her eyes lowered at my fourth nail. My cheeks flushed.

"Well, he's not there to hurt the deviants, Minka, he's there to help them." I calmly spoke. She raised her head.

"Really?"

"Yup. Your father works for the Detroit Police Department to find deviants, but then help them be free, and get to Jericho. He saved Sean, Nines, and I. Your father is a very good man." I smiled, truly thinking of how much of an impact Forrest has had on our lives. She took a moment to digest what I said, then looked up with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"He helps them?" She was almost giggling.

"Yeah, he really does." Sean chimed in, looking down to us fingers, smiling.

Incoming broadcast from: Toboggan, Ontario, Canada. From android RK900 - 424 - 359 - 428

"My name is Cade."

"I'm Gavin."

"And we would like to cordially invite you to our wedding! We are getting married the twenty third of December, and would love for you to make it!"